Sign in to follow this  
alvintran1998

Hikari, Pro-Gold or Omega One?

56 posts in this topic

FF1, I'm not sure that I really believe that theory, but I guess it's plausible.

Alex, only my very close friends call me FF1. :rofl :rofl :rofl

I'll have to watch next time I feed them ProGold. It won't be tomorrow as I think they are in for a fasting day. I kinda gave them too much PG today as evidenced by the length of their poop. :yikes

Here's just an update on my fish and Pro-Gold. After feeding them Pro-Gold for a week, I definitely noticed some color change and brighter, richer color on both of my fish. The orange spots on my Calico are much more reddish now, and much richer. The darker spots are also much more contrast to the white. As for my red and white ryukin, the red spots are much more red, and vibrant, compared to 1 week ago, and I haven't noticed any discoloration so far. I also haven't noticed any growth in the two, but it's because I've only been feeding them the food for a week. I'm excited to see how they turn out fully-grown.

You should weigh them if you haven't already. My kids really enjoy seeing how much their fish have grown in a month's time. It's been interesting for sure!

Ifyou do weigh them (and forgive me if you already have) make sure to add their weights and lengths to tithras "Weight and Length of Your Fish" thread! :)

I don't have a scale to weigh them yet, but that's definitely going on my christmas wishlist

Great Christmas idea! They are pretty reasonably priced. You may be the only 14 year old boy with a kitchen scale on his Christmas list! :)santa

Does anyone know of good foods availible in Australia???