Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Look at what I sniped! :D

I've seen stranger things . . . :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I'm a guy. Or, I'm a woman with a really really terrible case of facial hair going on right now :rofl

Crap, now I'm really confused. :unsure::rofl

Don't be confused. I is robot :rofl

Look what I have done Alex :(. Listen, "You da man!" There ya go :)

What did you do? It's all in good fun, and no one is worse for it :)

Now you're just talking crazy lol

I'll talk crazy if it nets me a beautiful black oranda! :rofl

Girl! You had you a good time at that auction :). Wow! They are beautiful! What fun! One of these days I'm hitting that auction :)))

Oh, snap! :rofl

Thank you very much! You should definitely get some fish from him :)

Alex, I owe you an apology :(. For some reason I never noticed that you were a he and not a she. I was reading another post and saw this. I am so sorry I called you "girl." You have been such a wonderful help to me on this forum. I need to pay better attention.

Don't worry goldiemom I thought the same thing, and THEN made a thread about it, where OTHER people realized they had made the same mistake, poor alex, we're just so mean to you :hug:rofl

He enjoys the punishment guys :rofl

Sshhhh. Don't tell, Koko! :rofl

Sshhhh. Don't tell, Koko! :rofl

OOPPS :tomuch:

cat-out-bag-1.jpg

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Btw, the way of an update, my fish should be shipping tomorrow, along with an all-white ryukin surprise :P

I will be picking them up at the FedEx station to avoid having to wait for the delivery man. I will try to update with pics once they acclimate, but it may be that I will wait until QT is over. I have this thing against taking pics of my new fish in QT. That always seems to come back and bite me in the arse, like counting my chickens before they hatch. :rofl

Alex, you are so sweet! Sending me an all white ryukin surprise. You shouldn't have! And I can certainly pick up my own fish at FedEx. You don't need to do that! :pp

Alex, you are so sweet! Sending me an all white ryukin surprise. You shouldn't have! And I can certainly pick up my own fish at FedEx. You don't need to do that! :pp

:rofl

Hands off my white ryukin! :rofl

Wow the black oranda is amazing, as are the other two of course :) Enjoy your surpise all-white ruykin!! Looking forward to seeing photo updates.

Hands off my white ryukin! :rofl

Oh so your sending me the Black Oranda.. wow that very nice of you Alex.. you shouldnt have :thumb:

Alex is extremely resilient apparently. Never-ending teasing and abuse and yet we all rely on him :)

Wow the black oranda is amazing, as are the other two of course :) Enjoy your surpise all-white ruykin!! Looking forward to seeing photo updates.

Thank you very much! :)

Oh so your sending me the Black Oranda.. wow that very nice of you Alex.. you shouldnt have :thumb:

Are we doing an exchange? :rofl :rofl :rofl

Alex is extremely resilient apparently. Never-ending teasing and abuse and yet we all rely on him :)

It's all in good fun, until the full moon! :o:rofl

It's when the teasing stops that he has to worry! :aint:

It's when the teasing stops that he has to worry! :aint:

:bingo:

Oh no Charlie stays with Me... just hand over the Oranda and no one will get hurt

agfunny61.gif

I have a general complaint to make. You need to post more pictures of your fish in general!

LOL

I had a photo-shoot the other day, and was going to post. Then I got these fish, so more pics will come next week. I already spam the forum way too much!

I was going to say also that you need to post pics of your fish. I don't know if I saw them "all" on here yet. (I don't think you "spam" the forum way to much) ha ha How many fish do you have and how many tanks do you have? I'd love to see all of them on video............pleasssseeee. And a big Congratulations for getting the three fish that you posted. Again, I really love the black oranda. Beautiful fish on all of them. How big/small are they from tip to tip?

I have a general complaint to make. You need to post more pictures of your fish in general!

LOL

I had a photo-shoot the other day, and was going to post. Then I got these fish, so more pics will come next week. I already spam the forum way too much!

I was going to say also that you need to post pics of your fish. I don't know if I saw them "all" on here yet. (I don't think you "spam" the forum way to much) ha ha How many fish do you have and how many tanks do you have? I'd love to see all of them on video............pleasssseeee. And a big Congratulations for getting the three fish that you posted. Again, I really love the black oranda. Beautiful fish on all of them. How big/small are they from tip to tip?

Hey now paws off the Black Oranda....poking_someone_in_the_eye.gif

You girls can fight over the black oranda all you want . . . . as long as the ryukins end up at Aunt Lisa's house in Michigan . . .

The black oranda is about 5.5 inches, but I'll verify that in two days.

An update thread shall be coming up in two days as well! :)

Watch out Alex, I'm coming for the whit ryukin! I know where you live!! :rofl

Watch out Alex, I'm coming for the whit ryukin! I know where you live!!

My faithful and ferocious hound, Dash, is ever vigilant!

uhanyza4.jpg

:rofl He looks like an excellent watch dog. :rofl

Who needs a house alarm system when you've got Dash?!