Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Look at what I sniped! :D

Girl! You had you a good time at that auction :). Wow! They are beautiful! What fun! One of these days I'm hitting that auction :)))

Now you're just talking crazy lol

I'll talk crazy if it nets me a beautiful black oranda! :rofl

Girl! You had you a good time at that auction :). Wow! They are beautiful! What fun! One of these days I'm hitting that auction :)))

Oh, snap! :rofl

Thank you very much! You should definitely get some fish from him :)

Alex you know one of my fish well enough to know it has acne!! Why in the world would you not want to trade your new calico for my calico with acne . . . :rofl

Fish Pimp!!!!! LOL! I may start referring to Alex as FP for short!! :rofl

Alex you know one of my fish well enough to know it has acne!! Why in the world would you not want to trade your new calico for my calico with acne . . . :rofl

Fish Pimp!!!!! LOL! I may start referring to Alex as FP for short!! :rofl

:rofl

I'm sure my calico will get his own acne phase, too! :rofl

If he does I'd be happy to take him off your hands. I'm just super nice that way . . . . :rofl

If he does I'd be happy to take him off your hands. I'm just super nice that way . . . . :rofl

Are you trying to deprive me of my own teenage goldfish zit phase? :rofl

Wow, love that purple, kind of orange and kind of brown, really cool color even if only temporary. They are all SO beautiful.

They have NO idea how lucky they are being sold to you. A long and happy life ahead for them!

Are you trying to deprive me of my own teenage goldfish zit phase? :rofl

I would let you visit . . . :teehee Actually, you could do the salt dips for me! :rofl

LOL. I love the fish pimp photo :rofl :rofl

Wow, love that purple, kind of orange and kind of brown, really cool color even if only temporary. They are all SO beautiful.

They have NO idea how lucky they are being sold to you. A long and happy life ahead for them!

Thank you, Cindi! :)

I don't know that color, either. Let's call it purchocolate :rofl

I would let you visit . . . :teehee Actually, you could do the salt dips for me! :rofl

:o

Noooooooooooooooooooo :rofl

I have a general complaint to make. You need to post more pictures of your fish in general! :P

I have a general complaint to make. You need to post more pictures of your fish in general!

LOL

I had a photo-shoot the other day, and was going to post. Then I got these fish, so more pics will come next week. I already spam the forum way too much!

NEXT WEEEEEK :crying: I don't know if I can wait that long.

Well, I am only waiting because I know that somebody is introducing a certain Cider into the main tank today, so I expect pics! :rofl

Alex, I owe you an apology :(. For some reason I never noticed that you were a he and not a she. I was reading another post and saw this. I am so sorry I called you "girl." You have been such a wonderful help to me on this forum. I need to pay better attention.

Alex, I owe you an apology :(. For some reason I never noticed that you were a he and not a she. I was reading another post and saw this. I am so sorry I called you "girl." You have been such a wonderful help to me on this forum. I need to pay better attention.

No apology needed. I noticed, and thought it was hilarious actually. :)

No apology needed. I noticed, and thought it was hilarious actually. :)

That makes me feel better :).

Don't worry goldiemom I thought the same thing, and THEN made a thread about it, where OTHER people realized they had made the same mistake, poor alex, we're just so mean to you :hug:rofl

Una :wa

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Don't worry goldiemom I thought the same thing, and THEN made a thread about it, where OTHER people realized they had made the same mistake, poor alex, we're just so mean to you :hug:rofl

There is so much to see and learn on this site but I am learning slowly but surely :)

Wait. I thought Alex was a robot and, therefore, asexual?

:rofl. :rofl

Oh I really should be nice to Alex. He did save my fish!! :)

This is funny because when I saw it I thought, "Wait, isn't Alex a guy?" and then I thought I had missed something and I couldn't figure out why he had the male "sign" by his signature and thought I was missing some very important thread or something pertaining to this and somehow I was in the dark lol!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I'm a guy. Or, I'm a woman with a really really terrible case of facial hair going on right now :rofl