Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Look at what I sniped! :D

Congrats on your new fish! They are all really pretty... I've never seen a purple oranda before!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

congratulations Alex.. they're all so beautiful.. therapy? nevah! :rofl

never time for therapy when there is an obsession to feed :P

Well, it's all thanks to you pointing to the fish therapy path! :rofl

They're all amazing! I really love the calico, I've always wanted one myself :) Hope you do get them!

Thank you, Number 2. I think I got them, because my name was there at the very last minute. I did have to wage bidding war with some person, though :D

They are GREAT choices! I know you have no plans on breeding right now but that ryu has potential in that area, and of course the compact body on the BO would we wonderful as well.

We all know I know love long bodies (been with ponds too long :lol) So my fave is the 'purple' What is that scale damage on the 2 scales in that one pic?

Thank you, Una! I usually prefer the chunkier goldfish types, but that leaner oranda really appeals to me also. :)

I think the two scales likely from handling, but I'm not sure. They never grow back the same as before.

You got it?! The purple!? I had been eyeing that one myself but did not have the funds... I wanted it so terribly! That's one of my favorite color variations. Congrats on all three, as they are all gorgeous. I'll look forward to seeing them in your tank!

Thank you very much! I hope for an uneventful QT, so that I can introduce them in about 5 weeks! :)

They all have Halloween colors so you can just say they're Halloween presents to yourself!! :D

Fish therapy is a blessing and a curse... But don't worry we will enable you!! So all is well in the world.

Yes! Thank you! :D

beauties :) all of them :)

Thank you, Shelly!

GORGEOUS! Congrats Alex :D:clapping: I just love them.

Thank you, Mrs. Bob! :rofl

So pretty! Love the orandas You'll have to keep us updated (with pics and videos of course!) on how they adjust :)

Thank you! I will definitely update!

Congrats can't wait to see the update :P I think they lost my adress when they translated the purple oranda :rofl hope the qt goes well

Thank you very much!

Congrats! I LOVE the calico, super jealous!

Thank you, PSP!

Apparently, I've also exceeded the emoticon limit in any one post! :rofl

Nice picks Alex. That black oranda is my favorite. I hope everything goes smoothly :)

Congrats on the nice looking fish Alex,

can't wait to see pics once they start to change.................. :clapping:

nice ^_^ what s handsome bunch. i love the black oranda he looks gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

They are very beautiful, I love the color on the purple one! Reminds me of Koko's Charlie before the color change :)

Looks like someone caught the bidding bug. You've picked some lovely guys! I hope they come to you healthy and safe. :D

Thank you very much! I was thinking about shipping and the storm, and I think I'm going to ask Ken to delay shipping until next week. I really don't want them stuck in transit for any reason. :)

Dang dude, you think you got enough :lol

Awesome Catch though... I am worried that the Purple on wont stay so purple, I can see the orange under tone to it :(

The black guy is awesome too :thumb:

Thank you, Koko! :)

I think you are right. Even the black won't stay black for too long, I don't think. I originally picked a different oranda, who had a long body type but is really black. Then, I figured I don't mind the color changing at all (I never do), so going for the body shape is the better thing to do :)

Congratulations, Alex! :D I like all of them, but the black oranda is seriously awesome.

Thank you, good sir! :)

The black Oranda is sooooo chubby and adorable. I saw that calico Ryukin and if I had room . . . . I love the color pattern on that fish.

Congrats on all three! Very nice. :)

Thank you very much! :)

Love them!! Especially that first one. I love the color. Congrats!

Thank you! :)

They are amazing. I can't wait to see the purple oranda in your tank, and that calico is SICKENING! You are so lucky that I my pets and school prevent me from tracking you down and stealing that fish. Congrats, Alex, I'm super happy for you and those fish. :)

Thank you, Amazing Dan! :)

You could try to steal the fish, but I've set very strict instructions for Dash to be on the look out for you! :rofl

gorgeous!!! I especially love the black oranda!

Thank you! That black oranda really does make me smile every time I look at him! :)

Great picks! They are VERY pretty fishies. :)

I love the body shape on that black oranda! I didn't know you had lost Calliope, I'm sorry to hear that.

Thank you, Jennie! :)

I lost Calliope a few months ago. It was one of those really sudden things. He was totally fine at 4 am when I went to get a drink of water, but by 9 am, he was gone. There was no sign of any issues in the days and weeks prior to it :(

Ohh! Was the purple #18?? I loved that one! congrats!

Thanks, Charly! Yes, it was #18. There was a darker "purple" one, but I liked this one better, for some reason :)

Awww! Hun!!!! So kind of you, thank you SOOOO much!!!! Tithra and Stakos both have my address, Can I request you as my holiday exchange buddy? I'll upgrade and take them all! ;):)santa

Alex seriously, they are beautiful. I really wish we could get fish like those here! STUNNING!!! :Congrats:

Oh, my my! They are be-yooo-te-ful!!!

Thank you very much, Shawn! :)

:Congrats: They're beautiful!! :D

What beautiful fish you picked out. The colors are going to compliment each other so pretty. I must say I really, really, love your black oranda. I want it.

:wub:

Thank you! I love the black oranda, too! :)

Great fish therapy! Congrats!

Thank you, MJ :)

Congrats on your new fish! They are all really pretty... I've never seen a purple oranda before!

Thank you! I've never seen a purple oranda either :)

Nice picks Alex. That black oranda is my favorite. I hope everything goes smoothly :)

Thank you :D

Congrats on the nice looking fish Alex,

can't wait to see pics once they start to change.................. :clapping:

Thank you! Let's hope they take their time changing :)

nice ^_^ what s handsome bunch. i love the black oranda he looks gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

They are very beautiful, I love the color on the purple one! Reminds me of Koko's Charlie before the color change :)

Thanks, Fang! It's such an interesting color. I am dying to see what it really looks like in person :)

Good choices!

:yikes (I ran out of rep points to give for the day :rofl)

Congrats! They are all beautiful.

I just got official confirmation that I did indeed win the three fish. :)

Because of the storm, we both agreed that it's best to ship the fish out next week. So, they will be arriving on 11/08/12. I'm really excited :D

Awww! Hun!!!! So kind of you, thank you SOOOO much!!!! Tithra and Stakos both have my address, Can I request you as my holiday exchange buddy? I'll upgrade and take them all! ;):)santa

Alex seriously, they are beautiful. I really wish we could get fish like those here! STUNNING!!! :Congrats:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Becs. :D

Congrats! They are all beautiful.

Thank you, Cindy. It's all your fault for making me think about purples :rofl

Very pretty! I do hope you got them all!!!........ can't wait to see pictures ;)

Thank you, Haley! I did get them all! :)

That's a good plan to have them shipped later :) It would be a shame if they were stuck in transit.

Make sure you send me that purple oranda when you get him :rofl

And I'll get a new tank for that calico. :)

Good plan on the delayed shipment! Can't wait to see them in your tank(s)!

Alex your a Fish Pimp you know :rofl:tomuch:

I think the purples are really chocolates, I don't know why they call them purple, who doesn't like CHOCOLATE for pete's sake?

I think the purples are really chocolates, I don't know why they call them purple, who doesn't like CHOCOLATE for pete's sake?

I definitely agree to that reason! What Ken told me was that the exporter calls that color purple, and it's tradition in China to refer to it that way. It's most definitely a choco though.

That's a good plan to have them shipped later :) It would be a shame if they were stuck in transit.

Make sure you send me that purple oranda when you get him :rofl

:rofl

I will, after you send me Wakka, and Hugo, and Chibi, to start :rofl

And I'll get a new tank for that calico. :)

Good plan on the delayed shipment! Can't wait to see them in your tank(s)!

Hmmm. Unlike with Fang, I can't offer some ridiculous trade, because I don't feel that I know your fish well, yet. I know, send them all to me so I can get to know them! :rofl

Alex your a Fish Pimp you know :rofl:tomuch:

Why, yes, yes I am! :tomuch:

fish-pimp.gif

807275_fa84_1024x2000.jpg

Spiffeh! :rofl

May be because we'd be tempted to EAT the chocolates? :rofl

I definitely agree to that reason! What Ken told me was that the exporter calls that color purple, and it's tradition in China to refer to it that way. It's most definitely a choco though.

It's definitely a marketing scheme, since it sounds harder to make purples than a chocolate :rofl

Very nice choices. Jealous guy right here.

Hey, you're being greedy here!

:tomuch:

:lol2

Very nice choices. Jealous guy right here.

How about a trade. You can have my black oranda, and I'll take yours! :rofl

Hey, you're being greedy here!

I know, right? :rofl

Now you're just talking crazy lol