Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Look at what I sniped! :D

Hello,

This is what happens when I look at the auctions. I was so good, and stayed away for quite some time, but then someone mentioned fish therapy... :wa

Anyway, I decided that I wanted to add some quirky fish to my tank, because those are what really appeals to me. Here are the ones I think I've won.

Purple Oranda - I don't know that this fish is purple, and something must have been lost in translation going from Chinese to English :rofl. Nevertheless, I really like the unusual color. Plus, how do you resist that face? :)

AUC_231_18_1.jpg

AUC_231_18.jpg

Black Oranda - I've wanted one forever, and finally decided to go for one. He may not keep his black for too long, but he's nice and chunky, the way I like my orandas to look :)

AUC_231_15_1.jpg

AUC_231_15.jpg

Calico Ryukin - Ever since I lost Calliope, I've been looking for another calico ryukin. This one has awesome dark calico patterns, which I love. His bent dorsal was probably what made him less expensive than he would have been, but I actually think the bent dorsal adds some personality.

AUC_231_8_1.jpg

AUC_231_8.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

congratulations Alex.. they're all so beautiful.. therapy? nevah! :rofl

never time for therapy when there is an obsession to feed :P

They're all amazing! I really love the calico, I've always wanted one myself :) Hope you do get them!

They are GREAT choices! I know you have no plans on breeding right now but that ryu has potential in that area, and of course the compact body on the BO would we wonderful as well.

We all know I know love long bodies (been with ponds too long :lol) So my fave is the 'purple' What is that scale damage on the 2 scales in that one pic?

You got it?! The purple!? I had been eyeing that one myself but did not have the funds... I wanted it so terribly! That's one of my favorite color variations. Congrats on all three, as they are all gorgeous. I'll look forward to seeing them in your tank!

They all have Halloween colors so you can just say they're Halloween presents to yourself!! :D

Fish therapy is a blessing and a curse... But don't worry we will enable you!! So all is well in the world.

beauties :) all of them :)

GORGEOUS! Congrats Alex :D:clapping: I just love them.

So pretty! Love the orandas You'll have to keep us updated (with pics and videos of course!) on how they adjust :)

Congrats can't wait to see the update :P I think they lost my adress when they translated the purple oranda :rofl hope the qt goes well

Edited by Gcourtney

Looks like someone caught the bidding bug. You've picked some lovely guys! I hope they come to you healthy and safe. :D

Dang dude, you think you got enough :lol

Awesome Catch though... I am worried that the Purple on wont stay so purple, I can see the orange under tone to it :(

The black guy is awesome too :thumb:

Congratulations, Alex! :D I like all of them, but the black oranda is seriously awesome.

Edited by dan in aus

The black Oranda is sooooo chubby and adorable. I saw that calico Ryukin and if I had room . . . . I love the color pattern on that fish.

Congrats on all three! Very nice. :)

Love them!! Especially that first one. I love the color. Congrats!

They are amazing. I can't wait to see the purple oranda in your tank, and that calico is SICKENING! You are so lucky that I my pets and school prevent me from tracking you down and stealing that fish. Congrats, Alex, I'm super happy for you and those fish. :)

gorgeous!!! I especially love the black oranda!

Great picks! They are VERY pretty fishies. :)

I love the body shape on that black oranda! I didn't know you had lost Calliope, I'm sorry to hear that.

Ohh! Was the purple #18?? I loved that one! congrats!

Oh, my my! They are be-yooo-te-ful!!!

What beautiful fish you picked out. The colors are going to compliment each other so pretty. I must say I really, really, love your black oranda. I want it.

:wub:

Great fish therapy! Congrats!