Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hooker

Peas

Guest Hooker

How does one prepare a pea for his fish? :hi

Guest OrandaSparkles

put 1 or 2 frozen peas in a cereal bowl with a little water then put them in the micro for about 20 seconds or less just to warm them then peel the skin dont feed them the skin and chop in little bits im feeding my oranda them now i may be wrong but just in case wait for another reply LOL ;)hope this helps alittle

Edited by OrandaSparkles

seems good advice to me, personally i drop them into already boiling water for 10 secs and then peal them :)

Guest PeachesCat

Be careful.... Peas are addicting to your fish! lol!

yep! and once theyre hooked, theyll do anything for them! :rofl

seriously though, my comet wouldnt even look twice at his "other food" for like three days after i introduced peas to him! once they realize that they are so good, youll have a better chance at getting them to eat if they were to ever get sick and quit eating! :lol:

I rinse frozen peas under hot water until they thaw, pop them out of the skin and break them into suitably sized pieces for my fish.

Take some frozen peas and put them in a pot of boiling water for 10 - 15 minutes or until soft. Take the number of peas you would like to feed your goldfish out and carefully take the skins off. I would also chop them in half or in quaters and then voila! Drop in them in the aquarium and your goldfish GO WILD! Okay so if they are pretty obsessed with the word "peas" they'll Go Wild! If they only say "peas please" then they will eat them when seeing them. and if they hate them they will say "ugh yucky peas" and spit them out of their mouth when they taste it or not eat them at all.

:lol

Anyway, so that's how you do it. I hope it helps. If someone finds fault with my directions - correct it please. Thanks. :)

I just nuke them for about a min then cool and pop :lol