Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
koko

Myng And Charlie

Ok you guys. some of you have been asking for a video of there tank... So here it is... mind you Charlie hates my Camera cause its got a red light on the front of the camera and when he sees it, it freaks him out... so dont mind is tantrum :rofl

Just beautiful! I love it! :)

Thanks for posting. I love your fish. The orange one looks like she/he is flirting with your black one with her/his long flowing tail. ha ha He/she keeps close to the black one. Very cute.

You have a nice tank w/some beautiful plants. They have so much room in their home.

Your tank and fish look great.

Thanks for posting. I love your fish. The orange one looks like she/he is flirting with your black one with her/his long flowing tail. ha ha He/she keeps close to the black one. Very cute.

You have a nice tank w/some beautiful plants. They have so much room in their home.

They are both boys.... The black one is Myng and the Orange is is Charlie... Myng cant really see any more as his Wen has grown over his eyes.

Daww Myng is the cutest thing! I wanna pinch his cheeks :clapping: What kind of filtration system do you use?

Haha Charlies tantrum made me laugh. He is so beautiful and myng is just adorable!! The tank looks really nice too!

so cute!! I love charlie's new orange color, it's so pretty :)

:rofl I love how Charlie's tantrum totally tosses Myng around in the water like a rag doll. I got a kick out of it...poor thing haha

Awesome video! Neat setup. Love your fish.

Why thank you :)

Daww Myng is the cutest thing! I wanna pinch his cheeks :clapping: What kind of filtration system do you use?

Me too :) I have 3 AC filters... a 110, 70 and 30... so to have 2 70s instead :)

Haha Charlies tantrum made me laugh. He is so beautiful and myng is just adorable!! The tank looks really nice too!

Thank you :)

so cute!! I love charlie's new orange color, it's so pretty :)

Me to, though it would have been nice if he stayed chocolate :thumb:

:rofl I love how Charlie's tantrum totally tosses Myng around in the water like a rag doll. I got a kick out of it...poor thing haha

I liked Myngs look like... wait what did I do... slow down man :rofl

Very handsome fish and lovely tank!!

Myng is one awesome looking fish : )

Thank you Myng is my fish and Charlie is TD's fish :)

Very handsome fish and lovely tank!!

Thank you hun :)

Very nice fish they all look awesome.

I love that black ranchu :)

I love that black ranchu :)

me too :teehee no stealing him either :wa

I believe they stay together because of the red light they know there's camera . Who knew goldfish were such drama kings :lol nice video koko Edited by Gcourtney

Oh Charlie is King of the Drama fish.... I just replaced an air stone and he was pouting again :krazy: