Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
Shona

Repashy Soilent Green in NZ? And Koi clay too?

17 posts in this topic

Heya

So I have been reading all the mad shout outs for this gel food and now really want to try it. I went to a couple stores here to see if its gets distributed here. I am in Wellington, NZ. But no luck so far. Does anyone know if it can be found here? Or will I need to find a distributor who will ship me some from the US?

Have also been trying to find koi clay but I get really blank looks when I ask for it here. Does it have another name?

Thanks guys.

Koi clay is also known as bentonite or montmorillonite clay.

As for the Repashy, go to Tedsfishroom.com and email Ted Judy. He may be able to send to NZ. I know that it wasn't possible to send to Australia, but I am assuming NZ customs might be different. :)

You are awesome!!! Thanks so much. I will go check his website now.

(btw it was your rave review about this gel food that's got me wanting some hehe)

LOL. Let us know if Ted can help you. There may be another way, through eBay.

The Repashy food is quite good, and I highly recommend it! :)

So I have emailed Ted and now I guess I have to wait (LoL patience is not one of my virtues)

Hello all. I've been a lurker here for awhile, on behalf of my goldfish Tank jr. I am a rep. from the company Tastyworms which sells the Repashy on eBay. We are one of the largest suppliers of Repashy food and we ship internationally. I believe many of your users have experience with our company and were happy with our service. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that we ship internationally. If customs refuses any of our packages we will refund your money.

The only issues we have had with Australian customs are with the Repashy Bug Burger and Hydro-load products. We no longer ship these two products. There are lists of known safe ingredients and we believe the Repashy products comply with these lists fairly well. Bug Burger and Hydro Load are rejected because of the pictures of insects on the cover and not because of their ingredient list. I think they assume they contain viable insect eggs.

Once again, I apologize for shilling, but I think I can add some value here :). I won't put a URL here but we do have a website on which you can buy direct instead of using eBay. It accepts PayPal and major credit cards and I believe you'll find our prices to be the lowest available. Still working out the quirks with International shipping calculation on the site, so if you get any wierd quotes, please drop me a line.

Chris

Tasty Worms Nutrition

Edited by tastyworms

Hi Chris,

A friend of mine (not on this forum) order through your website to Australia, I believe. She started out with eBay, and then placed her second order from the website. In any case, why don't you make a thread and introduce yourself in the vendors section, and tell us what you have?

You are welcome to list the website there, and better yet, since you think so many of our members are/could be benefiting from your services, why don't you become a forum sponsor? :)

I apologize for responding to this topic again, but I don't think I'm allowed to send PMs yet. Is the Vendor forum the For Sale section? Or am I not seeing the whole forum? I've inquired about sponsorship, I hadn't realized that was an option because I do not see any ads on the site other than the Google ones :). Take care.

Chris

Chris, thanks for the info you posted above. Its useful to know of another vendor. can you please post up how we can contact you as I am sure there may be others interested in getting Repashy products in the Pacific area.

At this stage after some super prompt email communication, I ordered a bag and am expecting arrival in a week or so. Just wondering if any other kiwi want to get the Repashy product? I will post if there are any issues.

Thank you dnalex for providing me with details for Ted.

Thank you everyone for your assistance. If you google "Tastyworms" with the US / NA region enabled you will easily find us :). Maybe even without going through that. I am unable to make new threads as a new user, so I will await Koko's email before posting any information in the For Sale section officially. It can be challenging getting Repashy products in other regions because they only have US, Canada, and European distribution. We're here to help :).

Hi Chris, funny you should pop up on here, I ordered repashy from you a couple of weeks ago. Very impressed with the delivery time :)

Edited by Black

I'm ordering mine tomorrow! Excited!

Thanks to Ted, I received my Soilent Green. It went through a MAF check and was approved. So now I know that my future orders will have no problems getting to me :)

For any others in NZ get this for your goldies - they will love you for it :)

Dbl posting - but had to thank you dnalex. Awesome recommendation :)

Thanks for letting us know it got through customs. I'd be getting some right now if it didn't stain white fish yellow. :\ but at least I know the option is there now.

Remember guys we have a sponsor Tasty worms that will ship to you guys.. Check it out in the Trade area down below :thumb: