Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hairy

Anyone know good [gold]fish stores in Taipei, Republic of Taiwan?

Guest Hairy

Greetings, fishy people,

It's been years since I had a fish tank, but it's also been years since I've had a place of my own in which to live.

I was thinking that goldfish would be a good place to start. Does anyone know of some good-quality shops in Taipei (preferably along the MRT)? I've found a couple of small shops, but neither was well-kept, and the fish didn't look all that safe.

Congrats on getting your own place to live and wanting to revive an old hobby :D So sorry I can't be much help locally, did you save everything you need for getting fish or will you be starting from fresh and buying everything?

Oh and :welcome

I know this is over a year ago, but if you are still looking for good fish stores. There's a full street of them on the way to costco neihu, right before you cross the bridge. Hope this helps.

I know this is over a year ago, but if you are still looking for good fish stores. There's a full street of them on the way to costco neihu, right before you cross the bridge. Hope this helps.

I know that you realize that you know this is over a year old, but please don't post on things that are over 3 months old. Thank you.

Edited by Moucho+Moncho

I know that you realize that you know this is over a year old, but please don't post on things that are over 3 months old. Thank you.

Got it boss. I was just scrolling through that topic and I saw someone from Taiwan, which is where I'm originally from. Got all excited cuz that I could answer his question lol.

OK, thank you for understanding. :)