Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
shuaib

Better to post pictures directly on kokos.

25 posts in this topic

I was just wishing how convenient it would be to post pictures directly on this forum rather then using other photo hosting solutions.

it would be ideal, but expensive.. i think more hosting space would be needed to make this possible. we had issues with "space" in the past and this way in my opinion is working well for us currently :)

I was just wishing how convenient it would be to post pictures directly on this forum rather then using other photo hosting solutions.

I don't see how the other hosting solutions are all that inconvenient. Photobucket is extremely easy to use.

Imgur.com is even easier than photobucket if you want something fast and easy.

I hate Photobucket, so Imgur is what I use. xD

I prefer to use photobucket, since then I can upload in bulk, and then chose what pictures I wish to copy here :)

We used to be able to attach photos directly to our posts and I admit, I did prefer it. But once you get used to using photobucket or another external site it's not so bad :)

I love and use photobucket.............easy to use and for me that is saying something...............I CAN even use photobucket !!!

I also use photobucket very easy to use and keeps my pictures safe if I have a computer problem.

My biggest regret about my photobucket account is it's completely disorganized. Someday I have to put everything into albums....it may take an entire day :krazy:

My biggest regret about my photobucket account is it's completely disorganized. Someday I have to put everything into albums....it may take an entire day :krazy:

this is my biggest regret too, but you can't reorganize because then anything you posted here will not link anymore because when you put the picture in an album for example the link change! (at least this is how I understood it when I went to start organizing mine)

this is my biggest regret too, but you can't reorganize because then anything you posted here will not link anymore because when you put the picture in an album for example the link change! (at least this is how I understood it when I went to start organizing mine)

:exactly

it would be ideal, but expensive.. i think more hosting space would be needed to make this possible. we had issues with "space" in the past and this way in my opinion is working well for us currently :)

you hit it right on the head hun.... I would cost us way more than it did years ago with all the members we have now... :(

I even use photobucket and Dont upload to the server, Everyone has to use another hosting spot.. not just certain members.... :o

I agree. Just look at the numbers of members on this forum and the numbers of posts. This is a huge forum with a lot of content. Posting pictures directly to the forum would be terrible, cost wise.

Using photobucket, imageshack etc really is no big deal or problem at all. It takes only a few minutes to upload and link them :)

I agree. Just look at the numbers of members on this forum and the numbers of posts. This is a huge forum with a lot of content. Posting pictures directly to the forum would be terrible, cost wise.

Using photobucket, imageshack etc really is no big deal or problem at all. It takes only a few minutes to upload and link them :)

Yeah Its already costing me a fortune let alone more server room :yikes

I agree w/ everyone-P/B is fast enough and easy enough.

I'm happy with the current photobucket system for posting photos! :thumb:

I'm happ y with photobucket other than it won't let me resize my pics and link them

Oh so we have Vitamin M problem then no worries.

?

M = memory? I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?

M = memory? I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hmm

Hahahh M=Money.

Hahahh M=Money.

We knew that, actually, but wanted you to spell it out.

The issue here is not a money problem, but more of why pay for something when there are perfectly good alternatives.

However, this is a good place to say this. I encourage you to do as the rest of we Koko's addicts do, and become a subscriber. That way you can pitch in and contribute to site maintenance. :)

Hahahh M=Money.

The issue here is not a money problem, but more of why pay for something when there are perfectly good alternatives.

However, this is a good place to say this. I encourage you to do as the rest of we Koko's addicts do, and become a subscriber. That way you can pitch in and contribute to site maintenance. :)

:bingo: cause the bigger we get the more its going to cost me... We have grown by leaps and bounds lately and Frankly Im kinda scared we may have to go to the next level soon... and Im not looking forward to that :o

For $7.00 a month thats only .23 cents a day. you cant even buy a candy bar for that much... Thats like a bite of a candy bar.... Think about it and how much this site helps everyone.... :0

Hahahh M=Money.

:bingo: cause the bigger we get the more its going to cost me... We have grown by leaps and bounds lately and Frankly Im kinda scared we may have to go to the next level soon... and Im not looking forward to that :o

For $7.00 a month thats only .23 cents a day. you cant even buy a candy bar for that much... Thats like a bite of a candy bar.... Think about it and how much this site helps everyone.... :0

This is absolutely true. I am looking forward for subscription.