Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sakura

My Halloween Aquarium!

and as usual you gob smack me with your amazing tank designs :lol:rofl:goodjob:rofl3

That's awesome, yafashelli! Yes, you should definitely post pictures, I'd love to see! You could even make your own thread about it too, that way more people will see it. :D

:) It's nothing so fancy, but it's cute. Here you go.

100_4205.jpg

I wish I could cutesy things on the outside of the tank glass, but my son has a tendency to feed the fish whatever he has at hand. Just ask the last two wii motes, my pony tail holders, a cell phone, a batman mask, and an elmo bowl. Lol! Maybe next year!

whats that plant floating at the top ? and where can i get some

It's a plastic plant from petsmart. The brand is marineland, and it's the three foot long bamboo plant. Here's a link.

I actually saw it on one of Sakura's videos, a few months back, and had to have it. I've had it a while now, and I love it.

Thanks anaru! :D

It's a plastic plant from petsmart. The brand is marineland, and it's the three foot long bamboo plant. Here's a link.

I actually saw it on one of Sakura's videos, a few months back, and had to have it. I've had it a while now, and I love it.

Oooh, I didn't know Marineland was making it now, that is great! The one I have was by Fancy Plants, and I recently heard that they weren't making the bamboo kind anymore. It's good to hear that Marineland is making it!

Oooh, I didn't know Marineland was making it now, that is great! The one I have was by Fancy Plants, and I recently heard that they weren't making the bamboo kind anymore. It's good to hear that Marineland is making it!

When you have time, take some closeups of yours, and I'll tell you if they're really the same. They certainly look it from a distance.