Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

MUST BE S T R O N G!

I am TRYING to FAST my goldfish for ONE DAY!! I fed them last night & decided to do this. I have only been up an hour or so and it is SO HARD NOT TO FEED THEM!!! I am weak!!!!!! MUST STICK TO THE PLAN!!!!

I feel their little eyes looking at me......drawing me over to get the food...pleading that they are STARVING!!!!!! :krazy::peeka:thud

I usually feed peas instead of fasting. I am weak. :)

Lol fasting days are very hard for me too :P specially since Castor will pick at the filter intake and give me this glare T_T It is so sad :rofl

just remember this in moments of weakness~~~~fasting=a GOOD thing for goldies................Im sure they fast atleast a day if not more when in a natural environment, and it will not hurt them !!!!................. :clapping:

haha it's really difficult for me to fast also, i fasted alllll day yesterday and then caved in last night with some algae wafers.

Haha ... I know how you feel (well, I think everybody here does :) ... Just remember - if they can read mind, they can also most probably put thoughts into our mind (so i suggest locking the room. Or going for a one day vacation) ... (luckily for me, mine are in pond and I fast them on the weekend. But whole monday I just want to quit the job and go feed them...)

May the force be with you!

It was fasting day for my guys yesterday. I have decided to never fast at the weekend ever again! They made me feel SO guilty ALL day! :krazy:

-- get large towel

-- cover tank

-- don't see fish

-- ???

-- win!!

I usually just start in the evening, go to sleep, wake up, wait till evening, feed fish! They don't seem to mind. They just carry on as usual (;

If you think fasting for one day is difficult, try three :rofl

Be strong! :)

if they can read mind

I'm pretty sure they can..lol. At least, i think they communicate through a kind of "organic-bluetooth" device (thelepathy? Ultra/infra sound? pheromons?)

One day, i've transfered 3 fishes from a small pond to a larger one. To catch them, i used a plastic bucket. The first one was a little bit difficult to catch. I put him in the big pond and he instantly found it very cool and beg for food as a crazy.

The second one was waiting near the surface to be caught.....very easy to catch.

The third one litteraly JUMPED into the bucket.

My point of view is that 2 and 3 had seen what 1 has seen first: a cool new pond with plenty of water.

Ya'll can be proud of me! I did not fall under their spell! I held strong & haven't fed them ANYTHING!! I am NOT feeding them til tomorrow morning! I AM STRONG!! :flex:

You go, Jeanna! :rofl

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that i my guys could survive outside the tank, they'd sit on my face till I fed them... If a light clicks on in the house, all of them are lined up, waiting.