Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

Drs. Foster and Smith..............YAY!

Just got done placing an order thru them..............Free shipping for orders $49 or more............Can't afford usually so I make

a wish list and let the $ accumulate so I can be sure of the free shipping.............this time I got a 2nd penguin 350 to fun with

current one I have on the 55 so I will have 2 filters (penguins 350) running on the 55, and ordered some art. plants.............

this is the ONLY way I can do this, to take full advantage of the free shipping and since I need to get the items anyway I just

let them add up.............(as long as I don't need them right away, if so I go to petsmart...............=)..)

Oh congrats!!! I like your thinking but everytime I make a wish list it usually is a "wish list" since it is everything expensive I like :rofl

I do that also. It's definitely worth waiting if you can because the shipping is not super cheap. Congrats! I love the doctors. :)

I usually get my stuff on Amazon or That Fish Place. I should PROBABLY check out Drs. foster and Smith, though...

I don't order from them every since they lost a 100 dollar order by sending to wrong address and they never reshipped or gave me my money back. I hope they never do that to anyone else.

so sorry you had a BAD experience with them...............so far my experience with them has been a good one !!!..............that would so suck,

I've done orders with them a few times! Good experiences. I don't like that they make you spend $50 to get free shipping, but, I do the wish list thing, too. Amazon is awesome with their free shipping being half F&S's... but, F&S have better prices on things, sometimes, so, you've just gotta shop around. ;)

I don't order from them every since they lost a 100 dollar order by sending to wrong address and they never reshipped or gave me my money back. I hope they never do that to anyone else.

That's terrible! They shipped one of my orders to the wrong address and resent it immediately when I complained

Sounds like fun, Deb! I like F&S! :)

I have a list going on at petmountain :P

I love Drsfoster&smith :) that's how I got my two marineland 350's for my 55 gallon as well ;) and I also do the wish list and wait to order when I have enough to qualify for the free shipping I have been using them since 2005 or so and never had a problem :)

Way to Go!!!!

WooHOO! It's going to feel like Christmas when all your order arrives! :) I love ordering online, I like packages to look forwards to! :mail:

WooHOO! It's going to feel like Christmas when all your order arrives! :) I love ordering online, I like packages to look forwards to! :mail:

me too..................love it when I get mail...........usually it's goodies for the fish tanks................ :clapping:

marinedepot is cheaper and they will match any online price and refund you 10% http://www.marinedepot.com

Then do a review for them, this is a review for Dr. Foster Smith... :o

Glad your haul worked out great! :) I ordered a bunch of stuff from them also. Actually, about to order something else next week.

Love getting fish mail.:)

Dr F & S is the best! :heart

I plan on getting lots of fishy goodies from DFS next month seeing I have a new Goldfish and he wants some welcome home gifts LOL :teehee

This is one company I have never had a problem with. They always request a review of their service after every shipment. Their regular price on most products are cheaper than other places, and if you see something you want, they will notify you when it goes on sale. When they put their Matala on sale it is about half the price of many other places. I got some pond liner on sale from them for the lowest price I have seen and free shipping. Most companies exclude heavy pond liner from their free shipping options.

The stuff comes a long way to get here, but almost always arrives before the predicted date.

I love this company. Great prices, and excellent customer service to boot.

I haven't had any problems with them. Knock on Wood!