Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

(Re)Introducing Hyperion [Pic Heavy]

64 posts in this topic

I've decided to (re)name my fish after the Titans :rofl and (re)introduce them to you one at a time, hopefully on a monthly basis. So, without further ado, here's the first, Hyperion.

Meet Hyperion :)

I've had him for about half a year now. He was listed as a panda butterfly moor, but from the beginning, he was more of a tricolor. I'm also a bit iffy on classifying him as a butterfly, but it's close enough :D

Here he was, six months ago

SAM_2438.jpg

SAM_2439.jpg

Here he is now. I'm pretty happy with his growth and color change. Don't tell anyone, but he might be my absolute favorite at the moment!

002.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

016.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

047.jpg

I apologize that some of the pics aren't very clear. I have the toughest time taking pics of the 55 gallon. Thank you for looking :)

Wow what a stunner! He's huge too! I wish I could see that kind of growth in 6 months.

Wow what a stunner! He's huge too! I wish I could see that kind of growth in 6 months.

Thank you, PSP! He's really turning out really well :).

He's been on Pro-Gold, Repashy Soilent Green, and Repashy Spawn & Grow. I'm really pleased with his growth :)

Also, because of some technical error, there were two threads, and the other one got deleted. I would like to thank leross04, Drowsy, and Sakura for your kind comments. I'm unable to recover those comments back out.

From Drowsy

I just LOVE those little spots on his side. Like freckles. Wow he is really adorable. <3

I love those spots, too. He is just a super spunky fish, and is the biggest reason why I am all for raising fish from when they are young. :)

From Sakura

Ooh, he's beautiful! And look at those manly breeding stars he's sporting! Great shots. I'm with you about being iffy of the butterfly classification though, his tail has too much forking to be a butterfly tail.

Thank you!

I don't think he's a butterfly either lol. I think they labeled him as such to raise the price, which I negotiated back down anyway lol

adorable! :heart

Are you sure you photographed the same fish? Lol very cool looking

Beautiful! :wub: I love it!!!

Wow hard to believe it's the same little guy. I love his colour change, it suits him! :D

I love him! He is gorgeous! Its a good thing you dont post where you live cause id steal him :rofl

adorable! :heart

Thank you, Helen! :)

Wow that's excellent growth. Incredible

Thank you! :)

I actually didn't notice how much he's grown until I compared pics from 6 months ago. :)

Are you sure you photographed the same fish? Lol very cool looking

I did! I did photograph the same fish :rofl

Thank you very much. He's coming along really nicely! :)

Beautiful! :wub: I love it!!!

Wow hard to believe it's the same little guy. I love his colour change, it suits him! :D

Thank you, Daniel. I like his color change very much! :)

I love him! He is gorgeous! Its a good thing you dont post where you live cause id steal him :rofl

Thank you! :D

I'm happy to tell you where I live...um, I live in Australia. Yup :rolleyes:

That's one impressive fella! I think you're doing right with the way you are renaming these fish :rofl

You have done a great job. He is a stunner for sure.

That's one impressive fella! I think you're doing right with the way you are renaming these fish :rofl

LOL. I have no idea what I'm doing with the re-naming :rofl

You have done a great job. He is a stunner for sure.

Thank you, Hidr! :)

That's quite an impressive color change. I love his spotty belly. Thanks for sharing, Alex. Great name too. :)

Oh My Gosh I thought he was cute as a tri color but his new colors are absolutely amazing :) He is simply Gorgeous :) Thanks for the re intros :) looking forward to the next one :)

Oh, he is lovely. :wub: I have such a soft spot for teles, I do believe they are just about my favorites.

(See that look on his face in the second to last pic? That's his "when do I get my ticket to Korea" look.)

beautiful Alex,

<3 it !!!!!

WTG............... :clapping:

That's quite an impressive color change. I love his spotty belly. Thanks for sharing, Alex. Great name too. :)

Thank you, Dan! :)

He is pretty cool :)

Oh My Gosh I thought he was cute as a tri color but his new colors are absolutely amazing :) He is simply Gorgeous :) Thanks for the re intros :) looking forward to the next one :)

Thank you, Shelly! :D

Oh, he is lovely. :wub: I have such a soft spot for teles, I do believe they are just about my favorites.

(See that look on his face in the second to last pic? That's his "when do I get my ticket to Korea" look.)

LOL. Thank you, spillie!

He told me he's not ready to leave home yet :rofl

beautiful Alex,

<3 it !!!!!

WTG............... :clapping:

Thank you, Deb! :)

What a pretty guy!!!!!! Nice growth in six months holy man!!!!!

Thank you, Haley! :)

Gorgeous!

Thank you, Fede! :)

Wow! How many iches he is now? He looks gigantic.

I just love the color change.... WOWOWOWOW !! :yikes

You know, you can send that fish to me :teehee

Great work, Alex!! He's a stunner!

Wow! I LOVE the change in him!! So pretty :)