Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pearlscaleperfect

Wanted: Goldfish pictures!

I'm working on a post in my blog showing examples of all the different types of goldfish and I'd love to have Koko's members contribute their fish! I'm looking for decent quality, clear, side view pictures illustrating each type. I would of course give the owner's credit by linking their names to their koko's profile pages (unless for privacy you'd just like me to feature your name or website). I'm looking for both short and long tailed varieties as well! Thank in advance!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd251/OBIOandSharkbait/Mahina-1.jpg and I don't know if you can use this but here is one of Mahina, my comet....

I'm sure others will have better ones you can use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if you can use any of the pics feel free............... :clapping:

Here are some of my pretty Petunia, feel free to use them, if you'd like.

DSCI0149.jpg

DSCI0148.jpg

Here's an above water pic of my Ryukin, Lady Swimmy McNibblekins. She's too much of a spaz to get a decent underwater pic lol

BFD09198-ED99-43DD-8BEE-75119B5BEC1A-6771-00000998DB90221F.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/Akari_32/fishlore/BFD09198-ED99-43DD-8BEE-75119B5BEC1A-6771-00000998DB90221F.jpg

And here's one of Seeking, my fair rescue Common. He's a year and a half old, I think?

IMG_0992.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/Akari_32/fishlore/IMG_0992.jpg

Edited by Akari_32

There are some photos of my orandas if you click on my signature (on the photos on my sig) :)

I can give you a few pics. Pick whatever you need.

3 year old female shubunkin

Hugobodyshape.jpg

05041206.jpg

1.5 year old male broadtail telescope

Kupo11-2011.jpg

1.5 year old female ribbontail

Ribbontail.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1599.jpg

DSCN1357.jpg

These are the best pictures I have (: The last one was a full panda for a couple of months, now just a pretty telescope (:

There are some great pictures on here!

Awesome pics! Keep it up as I want to have a biiiiggg library with lots of examples.

I'm working on a post in my blog showing examples of all the different types of goldfish and I'd love to have Koko's members contribute their fish! I'm looking for decent quality, clear, side view pictures illustrating each type. I would of course give the owner's credit by linking their names to their koko's profile pages (unless for privacy you'd just like me to feature your name or website). I'm looking for both short and long tailed varieties as well! Thank in advance!

are you posting these on tumblr? i have just been informed by several people that a picture of my fish just appeared there.. however, the twits i mingle with aren't bright enough to provide links and as i know little about that site, i couldn't find it :rofl

Helen how did you take those pictures? They are so clear.

are you posting these on tumblr? i have just been informed by several people that a picture of my fish just appeared there.. however, the twits i mingle with aren't bright enough to provide links and as i know little about that site, i couldn't find it :rofl

These will eventually be on tumblr on my blog (the link is below in my sig) however someone has been posting goldfish pictures from many members here, I saw your pearlscale cross yesterday in the goldfish tag. this blog(warning the title contains the f-bomb) has a lot of koko's goldfish up although it isn't mine nor am I affiliated with it. Your pearlie cross is only a few posts down here I believe? and here is one of Sakura's macro shots. This person isn't giving proper credit either :c

However every picture I feature that is not mine will be credited beside the photo back to your koko's profile or by just using your name or website if you wish.

These will eventually be on tumblr on my blog (the link is below in my sig) however someone has been posting goldfish pictures from many members here, I saw your pearlscale cross yesterday in the goldfish tag. this blog(warning the title contains the f-bomb) has a lot of koko's goldfish up although it isn't mine nor am I affiliated with it. Your pearlie cross is only a few posts down here I believe? and here is one of Sakura's macro shots. This person isn't giving proper credit either :c

However every picture I feature that is not mine will be credited beside the photo back to your koko's profile or by just using your name or website if you wish.

yep.., if you can link them back to koko's, that would be great. thanks.

Thanks for alerting me of that psp. Makes me really upset... does anyone know if there's anything I can do to make the person take my photo down?

It is a bit strange, because some pics are credited, while others are not. None of the pics taken from KGW were credited, however, which actually surprises me greatly. The owner of the blog seems to have a very favorable opinion of this forum, and has referred people to here.

I wonder why they don't credit the photos.

I'm going to start watermarking my photos from now on.

I'm going to start watermarking my photos from now on.

I think it's a very good, and necessary, practice.

If you click on them they go to sakuras page and the forum "show me your unusual fish" where stakos posted the image. They should really ask first but it is linked.

Edited by LovelyChaos

If you click on them they go to sakuras page and the forum "show me your unusual fish" where stakos posted the image. They should really ask first but it is linked.

The thing is, the photo is my property, and they don't have the right to use it without permission. Doesn't matter whether they link it to my profile page or not.

90% of the pics in this screenshot are mine. they appear on her blog profile! this member has never asked my permission! :(

6e4f7997.jpg