Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DieselPlower

Lots of pics of my pond from the start and continuing....

Thanks again for the comments everyone! It's getting a bit colder outside and some of my plants are starting to look a bit weaker. Should be at least a couple more months until the top freezes over. I will try to take some more pics of the whole pond as I have done a bit more landscaping around it. Im not done yet though. It is a bit of a pain to take a picture of the whole area cause I have to get up on my roof to fit the whole thing in! Cheap camera phone hahaha. The water has stayed super clean and clear with what I would consider to be very minimal maintenance as well as what could be called inadequate filtering. I really enjoy sitting out by this thing and having a nice cup (or 2) of coffee on my days off.

Oh, and to Fantailfan1, do you have a spot for something like this? And the funds you wanna drop on the equipment? I'd guess I have about $500 into it including the pump, liner, filters, tubes, plants, etc. Maybe we could figure out a way to make it happen!

My 1 koi near the top

093012111403.jpg

Random fish eating

093012111411.jpg

I love this!! After you are done at FantailFan's house, please come to mine! :clapping:

Thank you. It was a good amount of work digging through the clay but other than that, piece of cake.

Cool looking pond :)

One of at least 3 frogs chilling under the trickle filter.

100212134140.jpg

100212134140.jpg

so the neighbors frogs have adapted nicely since they were tossed in my friends pond recently got inhabited by frogs Edited by Gcourtney

The new pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart I love the look of a pond--can I join the pond dig out queue?

I'm so jealous of how clear your water is lol

Beautiful pond! I love your trickle filter >:D

Since you seem to be making the rounds digging ponds here in gool old Michigan, you can always stop by my place! *Points to right hand* I live right on the thumb knuckle! XD

This pond looks really great, I can wait to see it after the landscaping you talked about!

Very nice pond. Loved the video ;)

Here is how it looks now. I had to stand on my deck railing to get that much into the shot. I still have more work to do. It has been in the 30's at night here recently so the plants are thinning out and I brought a lot of the best pieces of hyacinth in to cover the top of my 29 gallon tank.

101112132611.jpg

Here is how it looks now. I had to stand on my deck railing to get that much into the shot. I still have more work to do. It has been in the 30's at night here recently so the plants are thinning out and I brought a lot of the best pieces of hyacinth in to cover the top of my 29 gallon tank.

101112132611.jpg

My goodness! I want a pond so badly! So pretty!

Oh my! What a gorgeous pond! Super jealous! LOL

Congratulations on such a gorgeous pond!