Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Secrets No Longer :D [Pictures Galore]

Hello :)

I had occasion to get some new fish today. They came from an LFS that has been in operation for 20+ years, and is my favorite. I have to confess that I took a bit of a gamble and added them directly to my 100g, since the owner had been treating his goldfish (separate system from the rest) with Prazi, salt, and metro for the last 4 weeks. It was incredible actually, to see not a single sick looking goldfish in the entire place. Anyway, since the 100g is due for Prazi and salt treatment, I took the chance and added them to the tank. :blush:

Anyway, without further ado, here they are. None has been named yet, and there will be a complete photoshoot of the entire tank coming soon. :P

Ryukin 1: This one is so manly, he even has breeding turbercles above his eyes. My sister actually picked him out.

01Ryu01.jpg

01Ryu02.jpg

01Ryu03.jpg

01Ryu04.jpg

01Ryu05.jpg

Ruykin 2: I picked this one, who is another male. He doesn't have as prominent ryukin features as the other, but I love this one :)

02Ryu01.jpg

02Ryu02.jpg

02Ryu03.jpg

02Ryu04.jpg

02Ryu05.jpg

Telescope: I fell in love with this one right away. He reminds me of Courtney's Peanut, whom I absolutely adore! :D

Tele01.jpg

Tele02.jpg

Tele03.jpg

Tele04.jpg

Tele05.jpg

Oranda: I believe this color pattern is sometimes referred to as tiger (by goldfishnet anyway). I wasn't planning on getting another oranda, but he just blows me away with the chubby cheeks! :)

Ora01.jpg

Ora02.jpg

Ora03.jpg

Ora04.jpg

Ora05.jpg

Thank you for looking! :)

all males? wow! haha.. they're adorable.. fine selections Alex, congratulations on your extended family :heart

by golly! they are all so gorgeous! :Congrats:

LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Hehehe. Also, send the little calico tele directly to me, please... thank you for your cooperation.

Ryukin #1 is quite the little manly stud muffin, isn't he? Beautiful colors & pattern, and nicely shaped fish! I think you should name him Burt Reynolds... cause, come on... what's manlier than Burt Reynolds? Ryu #2 is also quite gorgeous.

Love the chubby cheeks on the Oranda- I hope one of my baby orandas develops cute little cheeks like that!

Edit: Ryu #2 could be Clint Eastwood- yes, Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood...

Edited by JamieMonster

Beautiful,Alex :wub::bounce LOVE the cheeks :heart

I love ryukin #1 but honestly ryukin #2 looks like he's wearing a tiny helmet with he bit of wen he has which is so endearing! I love longer Teles and the Oranda's cheeks are so cute C: Congrats on the wonderful new additions!

They're all amazing!! :D

The first one looks a little like Mr Bigglesworth. I need to make it Mrs. I found out he is a she... :rofl

I really like the tiger oranda! Such nice, cheeks :D

Edited by Narny105

They are adorable, your tiger oranda needs to come live with me, he clashes with the ryukins :)

Aw beautiful!!

So nice to add to your fishy family :-)

Looking forward to the tank shots!

Absolutely beautiful ^_^ congratulations!

all males? wow! haha.. they're adorable.. fine selections Alex, congratulations on your extended family :heart

Yup. All males. I'm now forever worried about females and being egg bound. :o

Thank you, Helen! I really like them. :)

by golly! they are all so gorgeous! :Congrats:

Thank you very much! :D

LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Hehehe. Also, send the little calico tele directly to me, please... thank you for your cooperation.

Ryukin #1 is quite the little manly stud muffin, isn't he? Beautiful colors & pattern, and nicely shaped fish! I think you should name him Burt Reynolds... cause, come on... what's manlier than Burt Reynolds? Ryu #2 is also quite gorgeous.

Love the chubby cheeks on the Oranda- I hope one of my baby orandas develops cute little cheeks like that!

Edit: Ryu #2 could be Clint Eastwood- yes, Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood...

Thank you so much, Jamie :D

Beautiful,Alex :wub::bounce LOVE the cheeks :heart

Thank you, Susan! :)

I love ryukin #1 but honestly ryukin #2 looks like he's wearing a tiny helmet with he bit of wen he has which is so endearing! I love longer Teles and the Oranda's cheeks are so cute C: Congrats on the wonderful new additions!

Thank you! I am really happy with the choices. We've been looking at these for a while now, and then spent another 1.5 hours looking at them today :rofl

They're all amazing!! :D

The first one looks a little like Mr Bigglesworth. I need to make it Mrs. I found out he is a she... :rofl

I really like the tiger oranda! Such nice, cheeks :D

Thank you, Number 2! Ryukin 1 does look very much like Mr. Bigglesworth, which is awesome! :)

They are adorable, your tiger oranda needs to come live with me, he clashes with the ryukins :)

Thank you! I've asked him, and he said he'll have to think about it :rofl

Aw beautiful!!

So nice to add to your fishy family :-)

Looking forward to the tank shots!

Thank you, Isabella! :)

Oh wow they're so adorable; I love the colouration on all of them! :)

Now where's that black chu you've had on hold forever, Mister?

Oh my god I just about want to swoon over those Ryukins. Gorgeous. I love all the fish but everyone knows I have a soft spot for ryukins. ESPECIALLY red and whites.

Beautiful, healthy looking fish, congratulations!

Beautiful fish! You really have a good LFS. Congratulations and lots of happy fishing!

That very first ryukin would look great with my Vanille. You still have my address, right? :lol

Gorgeous fish, each one of them! It's great to have such a wonderful LFS nearby!

Those goldies are ALL stunning!! What wonderful colors!!! I am jealous that you have such a great source near you!!!!

Thank you! I've asked him, and he said he'll have to think about it :rofl

Actually, he's just buying time--I am working on his ticket to Korea right now, you see. Just don't have all the details lined up..quite..yet.. ;)

Edited by spillie

Such cuties! Enjoy them!

My goodness, they are gorgeous! The tele and oranda look so adorably silly!

Wow! Congratulations, Alex. The oranda is really beautiful, and the pair of ryukin compliment each other. Great finds. :)

Wow! Beautiful fish Alex. I am particularly in love with that chubby cheeked oranda. He looks like a 'cheeky' fellow! :tomuch:

Edited by U.K. Becs