Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cyprinidae

Unusual Fish Photos Here!

There is still another with sakuras and stakos photos. It's f***yeah-goldfish

Yeah that's the one I just asked about. It also has a few photos that belong to Federica (captainfindusgoldfish). I saw her veiltail SW on there, and I think a couple more of hers.

We should tell them so they can contact the blog to get the photos taken down and if they refuse they can report it.

I just sent a copyright infringement complaint to Tumblr. I hope they do something about it.

Hopefully. People need to learn how to ask to use stuff...

for seriously....

Edited by LovelyChaos

I'm talking about F*ckyeahfancygoldfish. They were also stealing pictures and didn't care, showed no remorse, so I reported them, heckled them, they got upset and deleted and I stole the url to keep others at bay.

Thanks for clarifying psp.

I think this is one of Narny's images.

f***yeah-goldfish.tumblr.com/post/29631608802 (remove the *** and type out the actual word for the links to work)

Here are a couple of Federica's :/

f***kyeah-goldfish.tumblr.com/post/30761444143

f***kyeah-goldfish.tumblr.com/post/30030044995

I sent both of them a PM to let them know.

Edited by Sakura

i reported all 4 accounts that i found with the help of Drowsy and Pearlscaleperfect who have also reported the accounts. i have sent the privacy disclosure by security report, security email and today via physical fax machine to tumblr as well as a snippet of Australian Law that protects us from actions such as these. hopefully all the 4 accounts i reported will close soon.

Hey guys, I got in contact with the person who runs the f***yeah-goldfish tumblr blog, and surprisingly they were very willing to take down my photos. If you notice any of your photos being used without permission, just contact them through the ask link on their blog, and they will probably take yours down too. This person is being much more reasonable about it than the person who ran that other blog. Apparently this person thought it was okay to use the photos since they were linking them back to our Koko's profiles, but I let them know that the copyright laws state you cannot use a photo without permission, whether you credit the source or not. They were pretty understanding and respectful, and took my photos down right away. I'm happy. :)

The main thing that bothered me is that they weren't asking people first before posting their photos. Had they asked first, it would be a different story.

Yes when I spoke to the f*yeahgoldfish they seemed much more reasonable that f*yeahfancy goldfish

Gosh I just realized how horribly off-topic this thread has gotten! Sorry Cyprinidae!

In the spirit of getting the thread back on track, I'll post a photo. My lavender butterfly, Isis!

WM14.jpg

RIP I sure do miss her.

Just want to say.... Thank you to all that has helped to get this all fixed.... Great work all of you :thumb:

Awesome I am glad you figured it out. They are just teenagers :)

Wow! Isis is gorgeous! I love her scales and her eyes! :heart

(I am also glad that you guys fixed the photo problem; I hope it doesn't happen again)

Edited by Cyprinidae

Guest CrazyFishh

Isis is gorgeous, such a cutie :) All the fish on this post are just lovely! Can't wait to start my goldfish tank again :)

(I remember before f*yeahfancygoldfish closed the blog, she singled two of my blogs out, saying to block me and report me or something, and people were saying i was just jealous that she had more followers then my fish blog. People were calling me a dumb b*** 16 year old with no life nor friends and that i was just mad at the world. It honestly made me laugh.)

Isis is gorgeous, such a cutie :) All the fish on this post are just lovely! Can't wait to start my goldfish tank again :)

(I remember before f*yeahfancygoldfish closed the blog, she singled two of my blogs out, saying to block me and report me or something, and people were saying i was just jealous that she had more followers then my fish blog. People were calling me a dumb b*** 16 year old with no life nor friends and that i was just mad at the world. It honestly made me laugh.)

Some people will go to any lengths to make themselves feel higher than others. Sad but true. Luckily her blog is closed!

Sorry guys, do to people taking a photo from this thread. I have taken down pharoh.... He was like a son to me :)

That lavender fish is one of the best things I've ever seen!

My peach colored common I used to have:

HPIM1687.jpg

HPIM0894.jpg

This is a great idea for a thread. Someone really should be authorized to collect all these unusual pics and put them in a gallery somewhere on this site. Would be good for reference or just for fun. :)

Wow...such beautiful fish everyone :) .

I have a black comet which I haven't seen too many of them (sorry, I don't know how to embed pics still):

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Kayla102968/IMG_4986.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Kayla102968/IMG_4677.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Kayla102968/IMG_4390.jpg

I have a black comet too !!! :)