Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Halloween

The Littluns

Guest Halloween

I've been neglecting the forum lately all after Motorboat's death. Hadn't really had the heart to post any of the others :[

I'm cleaning a tank tonight so I figured since I had them out I'd snap a quick picture. These are all my little fish. I only have two tanks now (down from 11 at the most).

fghf.jpg

I rarely name my fish anymore (because it seems they always die once I name them/get too attached) but the red/white Pearl is named Tethys. There's a little eyeless Telescope in there hiding under the tail of the bigger one-eyed Telescope/Fantail. The solid orange Fantail had a start much like Motorboat but her fins came back 100% I was amazed how well they came back. I never expected to see such long fins. The olive with fins was covered in anchor worm when I got him. Then the last Telescope, not a rescue or anything - she was just incredibly tiny and really cute... Not so little anymore.

Would you believe the bossiest fish is the one with no eyes? lol. She doesn't take any crap.

The olive with fins was covered in anchor worm when I got him.

Poor little guy!

What beautiful goldfish you have!

Love the one with all the fins.

What a cute group you have :) you have such a kind heart to take in the ones nobody else would :)

They are beautiful :heart :heart The fins are amazing :)

I think that is really funny about the bossy one. Glad to hear from you!

you have such an amazing skill at nursing these darlings back to good health!.. thank you for the update, they're so beautiful :heart

congratulations on their progress :heart

did the food make a difference in their growth/weight?

Great looking fish! Thanks for sharing. :)

Oh wow they are beautiful... I know how you feel, after loosing Pharoh years ago, it took me a while to get back on the horse. Just remember we are here for ya!

What a beautiful group! Sorry about your loss,

Guest Halloween

Absolutely 110% I owe it all to the food you sent. Not only do the fish LOVE it but I haven't had an issue with floating since. Every single fish has been changed for the better because of it. I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for that food around here but so far I haven't had any luck. I only checked the big, chain pet stores but I know at least 4 other lfs so I'm paying those a visit in the next couple of days.

Thank you x1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you to everyone else too, I really do appreciate it.

And Koko, Pharoh was a truly magnificent fish!

Edited by Halloween

Absolutely 110% I owe it all to the food you sent. Not only do the fish LOVE it but I haven't had an issue with floating since. Every single fish has been changed for the better because of it. I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for that food around here but so far I haven't had any luck. I only checked the big, chain pet stores but I know at least 4 other lfs so I'm paying those a visit in the next couple of days.

Thank you x1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you to everyone else too, I really do appreciate it.

And Koko, Pharoh was a truly magnificent fish!

that's awesome.. send me a pic of which one it was and i will send you some more :) no problems :)

They are beautiful :heart I'm sorry you are having a tough time after motorboat :( he was certainly a special fish

Gorgeous group to be sure! May you have a trouble free journey with these beauties!