Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alistairw

Tank & Filter for sale

For Scottish members. I have an Aqualantis 150 Litre Cube tank (39 US Gallons) plus Eheim Air pump and 2 air difussers for sale for £150. I also have an Eheim Pro III 2080 Canister filter for sale, this has a max flow rate of 1700 lph but with media fitted 1210 lph. Filter comes with all media and tubing. £150 also.

These are pick up only. PM me for more details.

Alistair.

Alistair, does this mean no more goldfish?! :(

For the time being :( I still have my tropicals though and will still drop in to Koko's every now and again.

For the time being :( I still have my tropicals though and will still drop in to Koko's every now and again.

I'm sorry to hear that, Alistair, but will look forward to seeing your posts in the future!

:( Oh no! I am so sorry you lost Frodo! Today must be a hard day for you after having a fish for that amount of time. :( I too am also sorry you have decided to sell your goldfish kit. Great deal for someone out there though. Personally I just love Eheim canisters! I already have two though so I am not in need of another one right now. I really hope you manage to drop in from time to time Alistair, gonna miss you if you don't! ;)

Im sorry to hear that :(