Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kurriku

NWKG show pictures

Last Saturday (the 28th) attended the Northwest koi and goldfish show in Portland Oregon! Here's some pictures I took:

8638ad5a.jpg

Beautiful koi at over 2' long!

553abe57.jpg

I wanted to buy one of these guys! But I couldn't believe how much they costed! $250 a piece!!!

4b6d8371.jpg

A pearl scale, moor and fantail for sale

d07d133e.jpg

This guy was also for sale. I felt awful, because I could see he was suffering from specticemia. I really wouldve picked this guy up, but he was $300 dollars (not kidding!) and it was too much of a risk.

1cd9b413.jpg

Beautiful ranchu and oranda in the showing room (not for sale)

fcdfaf7c.jpg

Beautiful oranda for sale. I went just about insane not being able to buy this guy!

5680fd92.jpg

This koi looked like a block of cheese to me! Still, it's a beautiful fish.

de819e7d.jpg

Panda moor! Very cute & small!

Thanks for looking!!!

They had the largest KOI I had ever seen, it was amazing. I too so badly wanted to buy some of Tommys fish but steered away because for that price I saw too many laying on their sides and generally looking a little too stressed for the risk. The rest of the show was great though! Next year we should all meet up and go together :)

Great shots :) wish I could go to one of these shows...but there's never anything like this around me :(

that is some "ginormus" koi~~~~

I like the panda moor...............so cute................don't know if I would be able to RESIST that one !!!

They had the largest KOI I had ever seen, it was amazing. I too so badly wanted to buy some of Tommys fish but steered away because for that price I saw too many laying on their sides and generally looking a little too stressed for the risk. The rest of the show was great though! Next year we should all meet up and go together :)

I saw that too. he said they were just stressed from the move. (?) Tommy also said "there is no need to quarantine" pshhhhhhh!

Thanks for sharing :D I really wish I could go to something like that here T_T