Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Akari_32

Colors already changing :)

I've had this little guy for, what? 4, 5 days? If even? The day I brought him home, he looked like this:

IMG_1001-1.jpg

And how he looks like this, today!

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

He's so cute X3

Yup! His black is fading. Next thing you know, he'll be all white! I was really hoping he'd stay black and white lol

So random update on the little guy;

No more noticeable changes in color. It's just that one side that I got pics of that's even changing at all. Im hoping that he may keep this coloring for longer than expected :)

Thanks! I hope so, too. It's funny that it's only his left side that's changed at all lol and since then, it's darkened back up a bit, and now just has a teeny hint of bronze. His right side is dark black as always. Strange little fish XD

Here are two recent pics of the little guy (the first two in the album until I can get on a computer and post the IMG codes). His black is stunning, and he's developing some orange over his gill plates. It's actually a lot brighter than you can see in the pics :)

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/Akari_32/fishlore/

Thank you! He's in a 150 gallon pond with 6 other fish, all 1-6 inches longer than he is LOL He knows how to get in there and get that food though lol I was feeding them bloodworms with a turkey baster this morning and he was right in there with the two 8 inchers and the other goldies, pushing his way in, snatching food from them :rofl3 I actually haven't seen him since I added him to the pond about a week ago, until today!

Look at that! Just when you think they can't get any prettier, they go and become stunning!

Isn't, he?? I love how dark and wonderful that black is!! I can't wait to see what will happen with his colors :3 I really like them right now, as they are lol

And another new one from the other day :)

579986_459742520733090_1409939326_n.jpg

Wow the pond is really helping his colour develop :)

All that natural sun light and "real" food really does make it bright and shiny, doesn't it? =3

heehee - what a cute little kiddo! looked so sad and alone at the bottom of the tank. But already such a long tail fin! ((s)he isn't a common?)

heehee - what a cute little kiddo! looked so sad and alone at the bottom of the tank. But already such a long tail fin! ((s)he isn't a common?)

Thank you! I got him (her, it) from the .13 cent feeder comet tank at pet smart. That first pic if from right when I brought him home, so he was a little freaked out lol

Here's one from today :)

EB15A7AC-C8C3-4748-9F19-00B591534D84-1854-0000025F0446EBBC.jpg

Those are Endlers in the net with the Goldie. Judging by that fat tummy, I'd say it's a female...?

Day 33 of having this fish. Wow has the little guy changed!!

92B40DFE-4308-486D-8DC0-186457CE71EF-6771-00000998CF4CEC67.jpg

Hard to believe that is the same fish! I love threads like this! Keep the updates coming!

I would have trouble believing it was the same fish if it wasn't the smallest in the pond lol I love the orange coming through in her fins :3

He may be different but she is still beautiful.

She gives new meaning to "let your true colours shine!"

Thanks you two! It's so fun watching her colors change =D Its funny because when I caught her last night, I was actually using the net to scoop out gunk from the bottom of the pond. Catching the fish was just a bonus, so I decided to take a pic LOL But I also caught rocks and tadpoles, so dunno how much it really counts for getting the fish too lol

Edited by Akari_32

Wow, check him out!! He's nearly all white now!!! :o

50D34980-6E88-4CFA-B7CB-4343E3B1CF73-2228-00000396C0E9A544_zpsbf0a987f.jpg

D1351F7F-5E2B-430B-ABDF-2E85C7F9B002-2228-00000396CA24690D_zps114b6687.jpg