Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scrappinjaime

Will a panda telescope

:)

Ah... now all you lucky people in sunny countries are talking about the effect of sunlight. I have plenty of daylight but no sun... and, no, it has done nothing for my natural coloring at all :cold:

hhahahahha poor you...

I don´t remember exactly where I have read about panda coloration...I think that was in a chinesse forum or a book, I can´t remenber this but i now that was somthing that call my atention deeply!!

Cause I though, like many other people, that panda coloration was another kind of coloration but in this place thay said that this coloration (panda) is just a step, a fase if you prefere, before a change...I wish this is not true ´cause panda coloration is just beautiful!!

Here is a picture of Poopsie (orange ranchu front and center) from June 19. And below is a picture of him today, exactly one month later. This amazes me.

7403372244_a8d03a0f66_b.jpg

7604432212_faebefdbe7_b.jpg

Beautifull tank yours!!!!!

Thanks! I found it used a few month ago. I was thrilled!! :)

Lovely fish everyone!

THat white ranchu is just precious!!!

I have had my panda Mogg for 9months now and he is pretty much the same as when I got him. There is a bit of orange where his eyes have recently been growing. The black does get less deep whenever I stop turning on their light for longer periods of time. (I turned it off recently because of the extra heat)

My ryukin is a matte white fish. I don't think he can be termed "calico" because there is a lack of metallic scales, and no orange on him anywhere! That said -- one gill plate is opaque (you can see the red of the gills), the other is metallic (can't see through it). He has black on some of his scales, and then there is purple on the skin in splotches that shows through the matte scales as a shimmery shadow. I think most breeders of fine quality ryukin would have culled this fish -- he's ribbontailed, matte white (undesirable color), and lacking a prominent ryukin "hump."

Sorry that was offtopic, but I was going somewhere with this: This fish has had stable black since I bought him 6 years ago. He has gone from artificial fluorescent lighting to LED lighting, and I have not noticed any significant difference, even with being exposed to both blue and white light. So, scale type may have some factor in whether or not black is a stable color. I have not seen a "metallic scale" black fish that holds black.

Ufff is to long to sum it up and it looks like is a conversation in another forum...it is really interesting but you have to read it completely...

Hi rms, I would enjoy to read this conversation , if you go to my profile contact information you can find my email and give me link to it Then ?

I have some interesting items on this for you if you wish .

Panda is an interesting subject and I too am working on producing a few.

Thanks for all the information. Very interesting. I have always had a special love for black moors, and then I say a baby black and white tele and was just curious if they were like my Orandas or not. Hmmm, I cant wait for the Goldfish Koi show next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the information. Very interesting. I have always had a special love for black moors, and then I say a baby black and white tele and was just curious if they were like my Orandas or not. Hmmm, I cant wait for the Goldfish Koi show next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats how I got Myng.. The koi and goldfish show!

Alex is feeding his goldfish people? Am I the only one that saw that? Or am I just the only one old enough to get it?

Edited by CindyGen

Alex is feeding his goldfish people? Am I the only one that saw that? Or am I just the only one old enough to get it?

You know that Alex would do ANYTHING to make his fish happy! :o

Cindy, this is old news! :rofl

Soilent green is the wave of the future. You saw the movie! :tomuch:

stop it! just stop it!.. sheesh! :tantrum

She did it! :fart

She did it! :fart

CINDY!!! :SmackBottom:

:rofl :rofl :rofl

my curiosity is piqued.........do tell...... :teehee

One other thing is that plants and algae will add yellow to the white. You see this in a lot of Steve's fish, since they are pond fish. Since I've been feeding my fish soilent green, I'm seeing a lot of that too. Good thing I love it. :)

after feeding the soilent green for a week, the lemon wen fishes(which had been turning pale yellow white) have a deeper yellow............and since we only had sunshine today, after weeks of rain downpours, i'm attributing it to the soilent green......................very pleased :nana banannas for yellow wen

I I I oh Well Here it comes :tomuch:

Bahaahaa! I hear that quote it my mind EVERYtime someone brings up the Soilent Green!!!

SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jeana727

Bahaahaa! I hear that quote it my mind EVERYtime someone brings up the Soilent Green!!!

SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me to I try to resist but it was Cindy fault this time :lol

LMAO Ahahhahaha I love it :D

Omg, you guys/gals crack me up. Now that is all I will think about when I feed this food :)

Omg, you guys/gals crack me up. Now that is all I will think about when I feed this food :)

:teehee

Now that is all I will think about when I feed this food :)

Well it could be worse.

what it the stuff was called BROWN 21 and it come from one of the planets, you know the one after Saturn.