Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MissColonel

I picked up a bubbly hitch hiker :D

Even my Dad who is sick of fish and is hard to make think a goldfish is cute instantly was like. "If you saw him you could NOT turn him down :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart "

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE him as well

No affence but I an jelous that I cant get them in Tasmania

the closest thing I can get to him is a calico telescope and he is a new addition to my 50g but I will upload a picture or 3 of him even though he is on a different forum that I am on

Thank You :) I think he is pretty great too, I thought we couldn't get them here til they had a shippment mix up and we got 3 bubble eyes in at the LFS the other 2 bubble eyes didn't make it other wise I would have all of them now lol. ;)

=o Oh my gosh,he/she's adorable!!

Of course you'll need my address to send Jeeves and Blu their new buddy. c:

I have my bubbles in with my comet and common(At least I think Spud is a common...anywho),and they get plenty of food. Sometimes even beat the others to it.

EDIT - Oh,and for each photoshoot,especially when their bubbles get bigger,expect quite a few derpy-bubble shots,like these of Blu:

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/SyntheticxSound/3896dfe5.jpg

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/SyntheticxSound/ee3463b5.jpg

Edited by SynthHermit

I have my bubbles in with my comet and common(At least I think Spud is a common...anywho),and they get plenty of food. Sometimes even beat the others to it.

Lol Thank You :) I think he likes it here though ;) I don't know I watch him get food compared to my sea cow Castor and I think there is no way he could do it lol. I also think a tank just filled with bubble eyes would be super cute :wub:

Lol Thank You :) I think he likes it here though ;) I don't know I watch him get food compared to my sea cow Castor and I think there is no way he could do it lol. I also think a tank just filled with bubble eyes would be super cute :wub:

It'd be bubble-mania! xD If/when I have/get the room,I'm totally doing it. I just adore these little buggers,despite them always getting called aliens...or other less-attractive things...by my sister.