Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MissColonel

I picked up a bubbly hitch hiker :D

So on my way home from work I stopped at a cute little pet shop. I left my door unlocked as went into the little shop and once I have returned to my car I had a bubbly passenger. I guess that will teach me to lock my doors where ever I go :P..... At least that is the story I am sticking too lol :D

The Hitch hiker lol

DSC01908.jpg

^^^ My favorite pic and is showing how adorable she/he is :D

DSC01906.jpg

^^^ Look at those spots I can't wait to see some color change but she/he does have the blue under neath though !!

DSC01905-Copy.jpg

^^^^ Super curious

DSC01904-Copy.jpg

^^^^ Wubble wubble

DSC01903-Copy.jpg

^^^^ Hi again!!!

DSC01902-Copy.jpg

^^^^ Checking out how big this container is wow!!

DSC01899-Copy.jpg

^^^^ Still in the bag

DSC01899-Copy.jpg

^^^ This is the cutie waiting to be free from the horrible plastic bag

I did test the water that she/he came from this time since I am very curious about the water. Ammonia .50 ppm Nitrite 0 Nitrate 40ppm

I was actually surprised about the water since I was expecting much high readings but this isn't too bad but surely not perfect, I am hoping this little sweetie has a good quiet QT. I am right now making a safe bubble eye fliter so nobody's bubbles get stuck to anything lol ;)

he is too cute!! I love bubbleeyes but their bubbles scare my bf :rofl

Adorable :wub: Congratulations :clapping: Can't wait to watch the colors!

What a cutie!!!!!!! :heart Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!! I have had my eye on this one for quite some time :wub:

he is too cute!! I love bubbleeyes but their bubbles scare my bf :rofl

Thank You !!!My fiancee doesn't know about this actually lol. They scare him too :rofl :rofl

Adorable :wub: Congratulations :clapping: Can't wait to watch the colors!

Thank You!! I know, it does have some metalic scales too so it will be interesting :)

That is definitely a cutie! Great pick!

What a pretty fishy. Congratulations, Karen. :)

I love the yellow cheeks.

Omg.

I am not usually fond of bubble eyes. (so delicate!) but I am so jealous. They are SO CUTE. <3

so cute...................congrats.....ps..stick to your story...... :clapping::rofl

Oh wow, I don't normally like the bubble eye type (I always worry the eye will burst!) , but what a little cutie you have there! Congrats on them, spots remind me of a dalmatian, hope they stay!

Aaahhhhh!!!!! So cute!!

Its a cutie.

Thank You !!

That is definitely a cutie! Great pick!

Thank You Courtney!! I think so too lol :)

What a pretty fishy. Congratulations, Karen. :)

I love the yellow cheeks.

Thank You Dan !!! I know me too I love the cheeks :) I am not sure if they will stay but I hope :D

Omg.

I am not usually fond of bubble eyes. (so delicate!) but I am so jealous. They are SO CUTE. <3

Thank You Drowsy!!! I was having a hard time deciding if I was ready to handle a bubble eye. Well he/she gave me that look and just couldn't pass him/her up lol

so cute...................congrats.....ps..stick to your story...... :clapping::rofl

Thank You :) Oh I am my fiancee faced palmed when he saw the sweetie. He thinks I am strange for liking deformed fish ( to him all fancy goldies are deformed lol)

Oh wow, I don't normally like the bubble eye type (I always worry the eye will burst!) , but what a little cutie you have there! Congrats on them, spots remind me of a dalmatian, hope they stay!

Thank You :D I am going to re do my main tank for him although I am thinking I might not actually keep him with Castor because I see what they mean by having a difficult time finding food, and Castor is my little sea cow lol.

Aaahhhhh!!!!! So cute!!

Thank You!! I said the same thing when I saw him/her :)

He/she is ADORABLE and will be a great compliment to Castor! I would leave my doors unlocked all the time if that's the kind of hitch himers I got. =P

He/she is ADORABLE and will be a great compliment to Castor! I would leave my doors unlocked all the time if that's the kind of hitch himers I got. =P

Lol Thank You Graycee!!! Well we will see after QT because the more I am observing him/her I am realizing Castor might be too much for him/her since he/she is a special goldie and Castor might eat all the food before he/she can get a nibble lol. :)

Very nice guy, I like the yellow

That is possibly the cutest fish I have ever seen! Look at those cheeks!!!! lovely! :wub: Good luck with this cute little guy!!!!

Thank You I really got to see how yellow they were once home in nice clean water lol :)

That is possibly the cutest fish I have ever seen! Look at those cheeks!!!! lovely! :wub: Good luck with this cute little guy!!!!

Thank You!!! I really did love the look of this guy <3 Yeah I am hoping for a smooth QT but we will see since I am starting salt and prazi tomorrow, Oh boy here I go again lol.

Thank You I really got to see how yellow they were once home in nice clean water lol :)

Thank You!!! I really did love the look of this guy <3 Yeah I am hoping for a smooth QT but we will see since I am starting salt and prazi tomorrow, Oh boy here I go again lol.

It's definitely difficult! I havent quarantined yet but I know I'll probably have to sooner or later. :P It's worth the effort for sure!

It's definitely difficult! I havent quarantined yet but I know I'll probably have to sooner or later. :P It's worth the effort for sure!

I am doing it ASAP because this guy has been at the store longer than I wished so I know I need to be proactive :)

He's got the cutest, most awkward little face I've ever seen X3 I just want to pinch his little cheeks!! But that would probably be worse than getting then stuck in the filter, wouldn't it...? :P

He's got the cutest, most awkward little face I've ever seen X3 I just want to pinch his little cheeks!! But that would probably be worse than getting then stuck in the filter, wouldn't it...? :P

Thank You!! I know they look very pinch able lol but not a good idea lol ;)

Then I shall resist! *serious face*

<.<

>.>

*tries to sneak a pinch*snatches hands away*

Then I shall resist! *serious face*

<.<

>.>

*tries to sneak a pinch*snatches hands away*

:wa:rofl :rofl :rofl LOL :)