Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
knoids

Ease of getting to the forum

9 posts in this topic

When you type in "kokosgoldfish.com", you go to the home page. I think it should be really easy to get to the forum from the home page, instead of having to scroll down. I never go to the homepage because it's easier to do "http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/" instead.(It's in my history)

Kokosgoldfish.com is the main URL, I want people to scroll the site. Read up on things.. Then come here... :thumb:

Plus... If you read the main part on that front page... There is a blurb that talks about the forum :thumb:

There is a great way of meeting Goldfish lovers just like yourself on the Goldfish Message board.

There is also this thing called a bookmark function. Any of your browsers will have it.

Use it wisely, young padawan. This way, you can make things extremely convenient for yourself, without needing to ask others to do it for you! :)

I have the "view new content" page bookmarked so I get to read through posts when I have downtime at work. :)

Kokosgoldfish.com is the main URL, I want people to scroll the site. Read up on things.. Then come here... :thumb:

That makes sense.

The forums are always open on one of my tabs in firefox, I'm on so often that there is no point in navigating away :D

They are also bookmarked in my phone and ipod ;)

I have the "view new content" page bookmarked so I get to read through posts when I have downtime at work. :)

i recently discovered this.........before this i couldn't keep up with the threads.....couldn't remember where i saw the thread, and i wondered how everyone was keeping up with posts, silly me.

The forums are always open on one of my tabs in firefox, I'm on so often that there is no point in navigating away :D

They are also bookmarked in my phone and ipod ;)

lol i've recently done this....too........the addiction is beginning.....the force is strong on this forum........