Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
bodoba

Subforum for QT

9 posts in this topic

People who QT their goldies usually put it in the D&D just in case something does crop up but I was wondering if we had a subforum so people could log their QT if that would help promote it or not. It seems like the issues with QT could all be addressed there.

Stupid? Not Stupid? Redundant?

i would be inclined to leave it as is.. nothing gets a speedier response than a 911 or DnD..DnD would be more for the kind of post you're talking about. i think it's well covered with the forums already available. it would just be another forum for urgent/semi urgent attention to keep an eye on imho.

Yeah I had a feeling it was stupid and redundant. Thanks helen for the quick response :)

hun, making suggestions to help the site is never stupid or redundant. your thoughts and efforts are very much appreciated :heart

hun, making suggestions to help the site is never stupid or redundant. your thoughts and efforts are very much appreciated :heart

Agree, No Ones suggests are EVER stupid or Redundant. I like suggestions :)

I believe I can prove you wrong:

How about we have a sub forum for people who are in need of using the toilet but are out of toilet paper?

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

How about we have a sub forum for people who are in need of using the toilet but are out of toilet paper?

keep your pants on young lady! although a mad rush for the terlet is considered an emergency.. it's one for the late night cafe! :P

keep your pants on young lady! although a mad rush for the terlet is considered an emergency.. it's one for the late night cafe! :P

ROFL I love you too, Helen! :D

:D :D :heart