Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ShawneeRiver

New-to-me 77 gallon corner Fluval tank :)

Courtney, I put the shot of the filter setup there for you. :)

Aw, thanks Shawn. You're too good to me. :D

It looks amazing, Shawn!!

And I love that your goldies fit in the decor. :heart:lol

Absolutely stunning hun.... WOW that is a nice tank and I love your living room. Makes me want to build it on the Sims game :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I love the new tank! Now I want a corner tank and a new living room.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We are LOVING this tank. It really showcases the fish. :)

Here's one final project for the tank. I found these super cute pulls on ebay. It was a fluke -- I was looking in antiques, and I found these. The seller said they were from Anthropologie. The doors don't need pulls, but a little bling never hurts. ;)

7403372244_a8d03a0f66_b.jpg

7403371866_8b84640e8d_c.jpg

Edited by ShawneeRiver

Ooooooooooooh! How cute are those?? Love them! Good find!

Thanks. :) I actually got four, so I gave two to Molly, my goldfish bestie.

I love fun hardware. :D Nice touch!

looks great! I love the fishie knobs :D

I totally missed this before...... I LOVE the tank.... super neat and looks amazing. And your living rooms looks really awesome too! You are very good at decorating :) . Love the little fish handles too :)

wow, everything is beautiful! I love the look of the sand in the tank it looks so clean! and your house is gorgeous as well! I love, love, love the color of the walls!!!

Very nice tank, funnily enough i looked at these tanks before getting the bowfront juwel. loving the look and the fishy knobs finish it off nicely.

I've never seen a Juwel tank in any store around here. They are nice looking. The traditional squared tanks with plastic rims are by far the most common tanks here. We can get Fluvals, but they are much more expensive than the traditional styles.

I'm just happy to have a tank that's almost as good looking as my fish. ;)

I haven't been around for a while but I read in another thread there was a new tank in the Grand Rapids area :rofl so I had to come searching!!

Gorgeous tank! I am going to find where you live and steal that big ole ryukin. Although he's so big he'd probably eat my puny little fish!

Congrats on the new tank. I'm so happy for you! :)

Thanks! I live in ... Sheridan! I mean Sand Lake! No, Hudsonville, that's right, Hudsonville. And the ryukin is all mine. ;)

Hudsonville, eh? So if I leave my house now I can be there . . .. oh wait if I leave now it may still be light outside by the time I get there. *off to find something to occupy time for about 30 minutes before fishnapping*

:)

That is one sexy looking living room. And the tank looks stunning!

Gah I love corner tanks! Yours looks great, love the dog too.

i must say you have a very nice house :)

Thank you very much. :)

Nice tank gives goldfish a more pond like experience having a more flat then tall and narrow swim space

Absolutely beautiful tank. Had my eye on a 55 gallon corner tank, then I saw the price :no:. $250 sans stand or lid was way too much for my budget. Nice living space for the owner too.

Thanks, GCourtney. The fish seem to like it. They have a 52 inch span for swimming.

Avepico, you just have to keep watching -- you might get lucky. This one was not cheap, but it was less than a third the price of new. I would never have gotten a new one. I was super lucky to find this shortly after I started looking and then to convince my husband that we should get it. That was May or June, and I haven't seen this tank for sale used since.

I keep scouring Craigslist. Have seen some great deals, but just not what I want. Prob gonna pick a 36 Bowfront from Petsmart to keep the pond fish in over winter and keep looking. The 100 gallon with the cracked bottom I have will be a slow project that I do just right, hopefully.