Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Helen

New Ryukins 15.06.12

Beautiful group, they're all so exquisite. I completely understand your love of Ryukins- I have one, and he is such a stunner in my tank. They really do have such lovely characteristics.

Helen they are so lovely.

woah, i haven't visited here in a while.. sorry.. :D

wish i could get some of those in georgia, my local fish stores kind of suck haha...

we do have a new one opening in 2 weeks that i'm very excited about. they're trying to order me 2 panda moors, i hope they deliver!

how did you go? did they import the fish you wanted?

Wow they look fantastic! Theyre so HUGE. That ten gallon looks like a 2 gal! haha

hahha, indeed, i get that all the time, thank you :heart

Aw Helen,they are just lovely :heart I especially like the tri-color :wub: Fingers still crossed for an uneventful qt :goldfish:

they did well hun, thanks for the compliments :)

Beautiful group, they're all so exquisite. I completely understand your love of Ryukins- I have one, and he is such a stunner in my tank. They really do have such lovely characteristics.

they sure do and the bigger they are, the more derpier they get.. it's insanely adorable :heart

Helen they are so lovely.

thanks spyro :)

wow the new goldies are beautiful Helen! And I love how they make a 9 gallon tank look like a cup of water :rofl

wow the new goldies are beautiful Helen! And I love how they make a 9 gallon tank look like a cup of water :rofl

:rofl :rofl thanks :D