Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
pandamanda111

Chat room to go!

5 posts in this topic

Hi there!

as you may know, i am deeply in love with the chat room. is there a way you could make it work on the mobile site? that would make me happier than you can ever imagine ;) It's probably not even possible, but i thought i would mention it just in case.

let me know! :)

thanks!

-Mandie

:D chat on the go would be awesome :P

Found this........ :(

Tapatalk only works for the forums. The chat room is a forum add on which is from some software called "addonchat inc." or something close to that, and they provide the chat room. Since phones do not come loaded with a compatible version of Java, they do not support addon chat, and therefore only computers do.

Look at the good news though, you have another useful app smile.gif Tapatalk is the only software i've seen of it's kind. I have never come across any other mobile phone forum software, and it integrates perfectly with VT. It has all the basic actions of the forum and more!

Now lies another problem.... Most phones DO NOT support Java. :( The Chat room is Java based and since the Mobile skin that came with the forum is really messed up :( There is really no way to get it to work.

Last time I tried to update Tapatalk it caused problems :( There is a new update for the forum where the mobile skin will work, problem with that.... The new forum upgrade has so many bugs I dont want to try. TD did and it took us for ever to fix it...

So long story short... I cant fix the chat for the phones hun :(

Oh, okay. Thanks anyways, koko! :)

Oh, okay. Thanks anyways, koko! :)

No problem.. Good thought though :thumb: