EDIT *Forgot to write description* Wishing Star (Wish) is my only fish that never has had any problems at all, but ever since last night Wish has been bottom sitting and swimming and zipping around the tank 2 times this morning, she wont swim to the front when he/she sees me as usual and wont eat. I was just telling everyone a few days ago after my goldfish Icicle died that my most healthy fish right now is Wish who has never been sick or injured etc, Now I think I just jinxed myself!!!!
* Ammonia Level(Tank) 0 In Tank
* Nitrite Level(Tank) 0 In Tank
* Nitrate level(Tank) 10 In Tank
* Ammonia Level(Tap) 0 Tap
* Nitrite Level(Tap) 0 Tap
* Nitrate level(Tap) 5.0 Tap
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 8.4 In tank (usually never this high, usually at 7.8 to 8.0)
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.4 Tap
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Drops
* Water temperature? 72 F, No heater
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 20 gallon long, Running since Fall/Autumn of 2015
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Aqua Clear 20 and an Aqua Clear 30
* How often do you change the water and how much? Change 50% or more once a week.
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Wed Sep. 5th, 3 days ago, changed about 75%
* How many fish in the tank and their size? Just 1, Wish has always lived alone in this tank. I haven't measured Wish in a long time, so about 3 inches maybe?
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Give the brand, type of food (sinking/floating pellets, gel food, steamed vegetable, etc.), and how frequently you feed each. A mix of Omega One Goldfish Pellets, Southern Delight Goldfish Pellets, Elive Goldfish Color Granuals, and Thera A+, All are sinking pellets fed once a day. On Weekends I feed either Blood Worms or Brine Shrimp instead of pellets, occasionally some Cucumber slices or cooked peas a few times a month.
* Any new fish added to the tank? No, she has always lived alone.
* Any medications added to the tank? No
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. No meds in the main tank, just when I first got her/him almost 3 years ago, I believe just the usual Prazi & Salt in the quarantine tank.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? No
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? Bottom sitting in the back corner of tank since last night and still there now not moving much. Twice this morning she/he swam fast from the tank corner to one side of tank to the other in fast turning jerky directions, then stopped near the water surface and had her top fin clamped down after raising and lowering her top fin several times (flashing?? but just not as fast?) , then suddenly zipped back to the back corner to bottom sit again with clamped top fin. She isn't interested in eating and wont swim to the front like usual, when she usually practically tries to jump out of the top of the water at feeding times because she is so excited for pellets. *Edit to add* Wish's fins look pinkish today instead of white like usual. Wish's tail fin has 2 long reddish streaks too.