Welcome to Kokos and please out the form and someone will be along to help you.
Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank)
* Nitrite Level(Tank)
* Nitrate level(Tank) If you have a test kit, take these readings before you do a water change. If you don't have a test kit and can't get one immediately, please take samples of tank and tap water to your fish /pet store and request a test. Demand numbers for each test.
* Ammonia Level(Tap)
* Nitrite Level(Tap)
* Nitrate level(Tap) Please test tap water. It may contain ammonia or nitrate. Tap water often varies in quality with weather/season, so don't just report an old test.
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) Difference in the pH of tank and tap can cause distress in your fish. We need both tap and tank results.
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) If you don't have KH and GH tests and have municipal water, you can often get this information from the water company.
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? Please answer both brand and type.
* Water temperature? If you don't use a heater, give the the air temperature.
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? Please answer both questions. If you aren't sure of the volume of the tank, give the length, width, and height.
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? By the "size" of the filter we mean the gph/lph that it claims to turn over.
* How often do you change the water and how much? Please answer both questions.
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Please answer both questions
* How many fish in the tank and their size? You may give the weight of each fish or the length. For goldfish, include the variety, and use (and indicate that you used) the standard length (sl) -- the length from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail fin. You can estimate length. For example: 1 oranda, 3" sl, 2 pearlscales 1.5" and 2" sl. For other species of fish that don't vary in tail length, you may use total length, from the tip of the nose to the end of the tail fin, but please specify. For example: 2 bristlenose plecos 3" tl
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Water conditioner means the agent used against chlorine. If you don't use a water conditioner, say why, for example, "well water." "Water additives" include anything else that you regularly or recently have added to your water, including buffers, water clarifiers, algaecides, etc.
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Give the brand, type of food (sinking/floating pellets, gel food, steamed vegetable, etc.), and how frequently you feed each.
* Any new fish added to the tank? If you have added new fish in the past few months, indicate which ones, the duration of quarantine, and any treatments you used during quarantine.
* Any medications added to the tank? This includes any used recently or currently in the tank.
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. This can be a long answer if you have a sickly fish. You can link to old D/D threads if we have advised on treatment before.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? List all physical symptoms.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? List all behavioral symptoms.