* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?
Today, about 25%.
* How many fish in the tank and their size?
Two orandas, one fantail, one male betta (who is as friendly as can be, gets along with everyone), and two Chinese algae eates. 50 gal.
* What kind of water additives or conditioners?
Jungle brand Start Right conditioner with Aloe Vera. Tetra brand WaterClarifier (used a day and a half ago)."
* What do you feed your fish and how often?
Many different types of vegetables: potatoes, squash, peas (to name a few) every day. Bananas, apples, and oranges every couple days. Flakes every day.
* Any new fish added to the tank?
Two Chinese algae eaters. One and a half inch. Two and a half inches. They were added about three weeks ago.
* Any medications added to the tank?
Not recently, but I do use Rid*Ick.
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.
Rid*Ick - Over a month ago.
Tetra brand WaterClarifier - a day and a half ago
Jungle brand Start Right conditioner - About a week ago.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?
Bloody streaks and torn tail.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?
No. He's acting like nothing has happened. Eating well. Swimming well. Very active, like usual.
* Water Temperature?
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running?
50gal. Over 5 months.
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)?
Wisper filter. Came with tank.
* How often do you change the water and how much?
At least once a week. 25%.