Ammonia Level = very little (almost non existent on colour chart)
* Nitrite Level = very low low (almost non existent on colour chart)
* Nitrate level = Very low
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.5
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.0 Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? interpet (colour chart tablets)
* Water temperature? 75
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 435 liters (dont know gals) been running for about 4 months now
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)?I have an interpet power filter, and a large old interpet filter (no model insignia)
* How often do you change the water and how much? every 3 days 30%
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 2 days ago, 40%
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 1 fancy (dropsy) 5 inches long, Oranda 5 inches long. Two eather loaches 4.5 inches and 3.5 inches.
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Interpet Tap safe.
* What do you feed your fish and how often? JBL Novored flakes, JBL novograno veg granules, JBL premium goldpearls, Bloodworms and peas. Novored flakes is currently the staple.
* Any new fish added to the tank? 2 chubby weather loaches, 2 months ago
* Any medications added to the tank? Nope
* List previous issues experienced (dropsy, SBD, etc.) Finrot.
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. Aquarium aquilibirum salt 1 week, Interpet: Anti fungus and fin rot 1 week, Swimbladder treatment 2 weeks and Melafix 1/2 weeks.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? frayed fins & red streaks cured 2 months ago with melafix.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? within this week, Staying at the bottom, eating less, No longer playful, Scales starting to 'pinecone', does not have swollen eyes, has increased size (width).
I have now moved him to a hospitle tank, Slowly heating up to 80 as reccomended, Going to get the salt tomorow, has same water and a borrowed filter from other active tank.