Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level
* Nitrite Level
* Nitrate level
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops?
* Water temperature? 19 degrese
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 140 ltr 3 years
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? out of the aquarium filter (its under the tank)
* How often do you change the water and how much? 1x 2wks 40 ltr
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? few days ago 40 ltr
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 2 one is 15cm and one is 8cm
* What kind of water additives or conditioners?
* What do you feed your fish and how often? sinking tetra goldfish
* Any new fish added to the tank? the smaller one a week ago
* Any medications added to the tank? no
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. 3 years ago sha 2000
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? sometimes they both take a nap at the bottom and then they swim around