Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level (tank): 0.6
* Nitrite Level (tank) 0
* Nitrate level (Tank) 0
* Ammonia Level (Tap): 0
* Nitrite Level (Tap) 0
* Nitrate level (Tap) 0
* Ph Level, (Tank) (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
* Ph Level, (Tap) (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)7 Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? nutrafin test kit
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Tetra Whisper EX20 - 110 gph
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? seachem prime
* Water temperature? 21 degrees celcius
* How often do you change the water and how much? once a week 50%
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 2 days ago when the tank was first set up, all new water.
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 20 gallons. been running for 2 days
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 1 fish about 3 inches long from head to end of tail fin.
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Nutrafin Basix fish flakes, once a day
* Any new fish added to the tank? just the fish in quarantining.
* Any medications added to the tank? no
* List previous issues experienced (dropsy, SBD, etc.) new fish, previous issues unknown
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? its either "grains of salt" (on the tail fin) or fungus (on the head) or nothing at all because maybe i'm looking for the wrong things.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? bottom sitting for a while but also "slight" flashing
* The video will be posted soon.