1. As this site is for all ages, please keep it family friendly. The posting of any type of abusive, hateful, vulgar, fraudulent, threatening, harassing or defamatory material will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone's idea, please criticize the idea, not the member.
2. Because we are a family-oriented forum, all members shall treat each other with respect and courtesy. Moderating team members are to preserve the peace at all times, and to report to Koko and TD if there is a problem. In the event of a disagreement, all members are encouraged to realize that arguing accomplishes nothing on the forum and to just relax for a bit before saying something you may regret or that may continue the argument. If you see something objectionable on the forum, please don't start arguing about it, if anything try to be civil and polite if you must comment at all and or report the matter and we'll handle it.
3. Please understand that this site is a labor of love. Nobody here is paid for their time and energy. We will do our best to answer each and every request for help. If you've posted a question and you do not receive immediate help, this doesn't mean that we don't care. Please be patient and your post will be answered. Keep in mind, many people have come here before you seeking the same exact answers you are. We have a search feature in each of the forums that is sure to find posts and threads with very helpful information regarding your problems.
4. Spamming will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately. Links to other related forums are allowed if they relate to a specific topic, but promotional links are not allowed. No "Calls to Action" or calls to boycott a particular company or store are allowed. No signatures with other goldfish forums allowed with out Koko's permission.
5. Please, do not post in all capital letters. This is considered shouting and is annoying. Also, as this site has an international membership base, harassing anyone about his or her spelling just isn't nice and will not be tolerated.
6. Please, no discussions of Politics, Religion, Hunting or animal cruelty on the site. There are debate forums out there, just not on this family forum.
7. One account per person please.
8. Participant authorizes kokosgoldfish.com to utilize, in any manner it sees fit and for eternity, the Submissions posted on the site, and may not be rebroadcast or republished without permission.
9. Participant releases kokosgoldfish.com from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising) in connection therewith, and agrees to indemnify kokosgoldfish.com in connection therewith. Participant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the kokosgoldfish.com site shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, contractual or other special relationship between Participant and kokosgoldfish.com (other than the contractual relationship between kokosgoldfish.com and Participant entered into by virtue of Participant's agreement to these Rules of Conduct.)