Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashlee18

The Special Goldies Part 2

9 posts in this topic

I moved the special fish from the 29 and 30 into 1 55. I was getting tired of doing the water changes on so many tanks so having one less, even if it is close to the same gallonage, is a huge relief.

Four of these fish are floaters and a couple have other issues. The baby panda is just too small for the 180 but might go in eventually.

It took me 2 tries to upload this yesterday because my internet was being a PITA. But apparently one uploaded before my internet died :)

Lets see if I can get this to embed.

Aw...I hope they continue to do better! :)

I recently had to shuffle some around as well, but some of mine don't get such nice set ups. They get tubs! :rofl

Beautiful tank, and the fish look super happy. Is that wall paper or wrapping paper on the background?

It is Christmas wrapping paper from Target. I got it for $1 at the clearance sale :P

Awww....I love your special fish. The filers literally disappear with that background. Looks fantastic!

That's great, I'm going to have to look at my collection of paper now!

Thanks for the update :) I love that little panda you have ;) your special fish are so lucky to have you :) and I also love the gift wrap background!!!It really looks fantastic!!!!

Great video. The filter intakes do disapear. I really like the wrapping paper as well. Good luck with the special fish. :)

I love your background!