Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Golden fishy

Golden Waters

24 posts in this topic

I thought it was time to start a log. So I guess I'll start from the beginning.

Like 2 years ago I had four little commons in a ten gallon from the fair. eventually they died that summer one after another. What must of been a couple of months I found some fantails I loved them. There were three in a ten gallon so you can guess how that turned out with only ten percent water changes. Then sometime we got an oranda named bronzey, he was the first fish to make it to the 20 gallon.

Bronzey ten gallon

Bronzey 20 gallon

He sadly died well we went away and we had a power outage.

For a long while we were fishless. But then I wanted a ranchu so I got Poe. She is my only fish right now besides a betta named Carly.

But this is Poe in the 20 gallon.

That's all that has happened so far!

Aw. I look forward to reading your blog. I'm sorry about Bronzey, and Poe is really really cute! :)

Well since we have a two hour delay I'll post.

Guess what I got in the mail recently! A 350 marineland bio wheel and a heater for the guppy tank. My two other filters are on the guppy tank. I have some media for the 350 in there so I'm all set!

Poe is now always going in the fish bowl to get any last yummies!

Poe is adorable.:) You should post some pictures of your guppies and betta!:)

Poe says, "No yummies left behind!" Gosh she is adorable :heart

I'm looking online for a new fish tank light for the guppies so after find one I'll get a video on them.

Well not much has happened. A nice layer of algae has developed in Poe's tank so eventually it will have to be cleaned. Tomorrow is water change day! I'm thinking of getting Poe a little snail friend!

Thank you for starting the topic. The title is brilliant!

I am feeling really sorry for ur Bronzey. Can u please tell me what happened during the powercut that took the life of an innocent fish? :(

Poe is very beautiful! She looks awesome! :) May she live for many more years with you. :)

Wishing you good luck. :)

Well not much has happened. A nice layer of algae has developed in Poe's tank so eventually it will have to be cleaned. Tomorrow is water change day! I'm thinking of getting Poe a little snail friend!

May I request you to please bring another little goldfish with the snail? Poe won't ever feel lonely :)

Update on the fishies!

Poe

She has one marineland 350 filter. A bowl full of stones that gets cleaned out every week and an air stone.

My four guppies 3 fake plants. Two filters that used to be on Poe tank. a 160 and a 150.

My betta in him 3.5. I need to get some more plants for him. A small filter for him.

Wow spring break came and went! But now I have a 3 day school week! Yay!

Well anyway all the fishes are fine. Today hopefully I'll get some peas into Poe today! My bamboo keeps floating up witch is driving me nuts! :krazy:

Today I hopefully will conquer the bamboo and have him anchored down for once.

Nice to hear the updates! Good work! :)

Your fish are very cute!!

Thanks!

So it's more of a tropical update. One of my guppies were looking a little pudgy and she now has 11-12 children! Right now there in my betta tank. Betta is in fish hotel thing. Right now I'm feeding the fry pulverized flakes and blood worms. The filter is baffled so no chance of fry getting sucked up. There's no heater but don't fret, it's 90 here so with a heater it would be fish soup.

Poe. Poe has been grazing all over the algae. He must be part cow. I think she is jealous because I've been paying extra attention to the fry.

I got a new black moor. The guppies are getting bigger now!

Good work! We need pics of your moor!

I just started going on again! A total update!

My tank was covered in algae so I took everything out and cleaned it out! It was a lot nicer!

That video has the clean tank!

Poe has gotten thicker than that video. and now I've had her for 5 months. And I've had Phantom for two months!

One bad thing, algae has started growing back but Phantom happy to have his salad bar back!

I'm getting yet another fish tank, but for hermit crabs! I have way to many fish with the goldfish, guppies and betta. It's very crowded in the living room!

That's my update!

This is some art I did!

7355884256_574e43f2b7_m.jpg

You have lovely goldies ^_^ and great job on the picture!!! ^_^

Thanks Colonel!

Your goldies are super beauties! They are so cute! :) Good job!

Thank you bagho!

There are two fish in school that I might take home!