Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koko

Tip Of The Month Suggestions

10 posts in this topic

Please post your Tip if you would like it in the Month Poll....The top Three winners get a medal and a Bumper Sticker....Please only on tip per person :)

DSCN0519.jpg Best of both worlds: Place your gravel in custard cups to keep the beneficial bacteria around and still have a bare bottom. The cups catch loose debris and can be easily rinsed with tank water during H2O changes.

Oops...somehow my tip ended up as a new topic...mistake alert! Can it be moved here? Sorry everyone.

Oops...somehow my tip ended up as a new topic...mistake alert! Can it be moved here? Sorry everyone.

Just post the link in here hun :)

I like the idea Amy...but I love Lion even more..he looks adorable in the pic...inside the jar... :D ... :heart

Thanks, JC. Lion is really cute. I am pretty in love with him. I wish I got a better picture of the QT while it was still set up...oh well.

DSCN0519.jpg Best of both worlds: Place your gravel in custard cups to keep the beneficial bacteria around and still have a bare bottom. The cups catch loose debris and can be easily rinsed with tank water during H2O changes.

That'a a really good tip, plus it gives it that zen look! I was thinking about a bare bottom, but i also like the look of river rocks, this is a perfect solution!