AquaAurora

WTB:Calico fantail

14 posts in this topic

I love calico fantails but it seems I can only find ryukins local.  Online I can't pick out the one I want just a random grab bag from a seller basically, I'm after something particular but can't describe it.. have to see the fish to know "that's the one".

Thought I'd ask if anyone has a calico fantail they'd like to sell and ship me in the United States? Send me a message if you do, thanks, ^^

Try Walmart.  The one here gets beautiful little calico fantails regularly.  If you get them when they first come into the store they are healthy too.  

3 hours ago, shakaho said:

Try Walmart.  The one here gets beautiful little calico fantails regularly.  If you get them when they first come into the store they are healthy too.  

The Walmarts by me no longer have a live fish section, but thank you for the suggestion.

Good luck. Hope you find what your looking for.

She's offered things many times to be nice to members.

If you want AquaAurora, you can have Lorenzo here for just the cost of shipping. He's a pretty handsome boy. Already quarantined and healthy. Full of stars and chasing girls. Strong boy. He's going to be very beautiful when he grows up. 

large.IMG_20170801_101004.jpg.3b6bb1c49df6d0c91abd70fe390509c2 (1).jpg

Very nice of you Myra!!!!  :thumbup2:

Thanks. She said she would rather a larger fish so we are trying to see what we can do. She is always very nice so I am happy to give an extra fish. 

WOW MJ that is one of the sweetest things I have seen this year :hug 

been talking with  mjfromga in notes, they have some lovely fish but I am going tot take time to mull 'em over for the weekend.

I like one of their larger boys look but my 2 orandas are females so I'm not sure I want to have the chasing issue.. its only a 40g breeder, bare except for 2 small slate stones used to hold down air blubber.  I'm growing leafy greens aquaponic-ly above the tank but right now the lettuce is hogging all the nutrients so the mustard greens, kale, and spinach are not growing.. hoping adding 1 more fish will help fix that...

Went to a petstore a bit father away than I usually like to go (only been there 3 times), found the perfect female calico (she's acclimating for a q tank right now) so I won't be buying/looking any more fish for a while until the tilapia are harvested and i can take back the 75gs for goldfish... then I'll be on the hunt again.. but for now I found what I want ^^

So happy. Patiska and Lorenzo are still here if you ever want them.

We need pics. :photo:  

:rofl 

On 8/12/2017 at 8:03 PM, fantailfan1 said:

We need pics. :photo:  

:rofl 

posted photos in blog

:thumbup2: