Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest YelTango

New to forum

15 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm Jessica, from Washington state. I have two goldfish and a betta, the goldies are in a 30 gallon, and the betta is in a 5.5 gallon. I've had the goldfish for just about a year now, I got Odin from a lab in biology at school, I actually walked him the mile home lol, must have been a terrible ride for him I bought a 5 gallon and another goldfish, loki, and they were there for about 8 months, but the guilt of the extreme overstocking was eating at me and I saved up the money to get a nice and big 30 gallon for them, I've had them in there for about a month or so now and I'm planning on getting some loaches in the new few weeks as tank mates. The betta Oscar I got from a friend who went off to college across the state, I put him in the 5.5 gallon the goldfish were in. Oh, I also have a RES turtle who I recently got, he's in a 20 gallon.

Well hello and welcome to Koko's then!

Looking forward to seeing photos of your cuties! :)

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. :)

Hi and :welcome! I think you will love it here there are lots of friendly and helpful folks. If I may make a suggestion?

I wouldn't put any more fish with your two goldies unless you plan on upgrading later. We recommend about 15g/goldfish because as you know goldfish can be pretty messy.

Welcome to the forum! I'm new too...and my name is Jessica as well :P Kudos to you for taking in some homeless fish, I am a huge advocate of rescues :) Love your Nordic fishy names too!

Welcome to Kokos Happy to have you :D P.S We LOVE pics :rofl

Edited by MissColonel

Welcome! Pictures, please! :D

Welcome! :D

Welcome to kokos, we would love to see pictures of you'd fids.

Hello & welcome! :)

Hello Jessica :)

Welcome to koko's :)Looking forward to meeting your crew :) we LOVE pic's around here so please share when you are ready :)

:welcome

Since I've been told pictures are well liked I tried to take some good ones, these were the best I could do lol

Loki

2lcoc9t.jpg

When I first got Loki he was calico, but now he's lost all of his white and the only black is very faint at at the top of his head, he actually used to have a mustache lol

Odin

rwtje1.jpg

Together

2j46jk4.jpg

Goldfish are very hard to get pictures of lol, especially when using a phone's camera...

hello and welcome~~~

your fish are cute and your tank looks nice too !!

we have a couple of turtle owners on here........so with that and the GF I think you will fit right in................. :clapping: :clapping: